Alt+Escape: Achievement Unlocked

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Achievement Unlocked

Poking fun at the various Achievement systems now common throughout gaming, a silly little browser game called Achievement Unlocked is exactly what it says: a game where the only goal is to earn Achievements.

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
gamekid171 said:
i remember this game i played it on newgrounds and i unlocked every achievement
I'm afraid to say that the irony of it all might have been lost on you...

Crono Maniac

Jan 8, 2009
I got all three achievements on Kongregate, including unlocking every in-game achievement in under four minutes.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
I finished in 1040 Seconds

Interresting, I never thought you could get achievments for things like clicking the screen or actively using cheats XD.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Wow... this is fun.
I'm gonna play it again. Excuse me.

mgold07

Jun 9, 2009
I love this game, ^.^ makes us achievement whore's feel like elephants :eek:, oh, wait, we are little pink elephants...

levelone

Apr 17, 2009
I remember this game from new grounds. I hope something else comes out soon of that caliber it was really well done. And it was a perfect comment to the band aid approach to game developers trying to make a great game with more graphics, no plot direction, no immersion, no likable or relatable character, etc.

elexis

just another guy
Mar 17, 2009
Finished this game in 211 'seconds'. (Yes it is possible and I didn't intentionally cheat.)

Gamer234

Jun 3, 2011
I have to admit that this is a really addicting game. I think I like it because on my Xbox, I am (for some reason) obsessed with unlocking achievements. It sort of pokes fun at that concept, which I find pretty funny. My favorite achievement was the Total Confusion achievement ("the spacebar doesn't have a purpose, dummy"). I laughed out loud a little at this one. The music on the game gets stuck in my head as well! Even when I unplugged my earbuds [http://www.klipsch.com/headphones], I still found myself humming the music. I'm glad that I didn't find this game sooner, because it's pretty addicting!