Alt+Escape: Bullet Time

Feb 18, 2009
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
29.36... man is that background distracting. O.O
Tell me about it. Hurts brain when trying to keep up with that veritable pixel hell. Otherwise, pretty addicting, for a game done in two days. Mechanically reminds me of Touhou games. I also very much like the title song.

Oh, and currently 40.73

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
I can't get past 18.10. Those damn red exploding things get me every time.
Edit: 27.10

here's some advice: shoot at everything. It's safer to fly if nothing's shooting at you.
The purple circles are the most dangerous. Try to destroy them when they're at the right of the screen. If they get past you, activate bullet time and move to the right to avoid their blast.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
About seven seconds then I decided it wasn't fun any more. I just don't like that style of game, personally. Normally I like Alt+Escape's choices, this time round it was mediocre at best. Just my opinion there, of course...

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
Trivun said:
About seven seconds then I decided it wasn't fun any more. I just don't like that style of game, personally. Normally I like Alt+Escape's choices, this time round it was mediocre at best. Just my opinion there, of course...
I'd think the same. I played for.. mm... 5 minutes.
I mean, seriously, there must be something better. We're talking about the people who introduced us to Scarygirl and Today I Die!

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Clashero said:
Trivun said:
I mean, seriously, there must be something better. We're talking about the people who introduced us to Scarygirl and Today I Die!
Hey man, if you know a reliable source of weekly interactive poetry, I'm all ears.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
God damnit! What is this thing?

It's ridiculously dificult, that's for sure.

Now I can't stop playing...

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
Ha, I can see why this is addictive. Been playing 10 minuets now and I can still only survive 30.23 seconds at best!

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
Jordan Deam said:
Clashero said:
Trivun said:
Hey man, if you know a reliable source of weekly interactive poetry, I'm all ears.
Frankly, it'd be lovely.
Too bad most flash games today are insipid no-brainers, and gems like those I mentioned pass under the radar. In fact, if it weren't for your weekly feature, I would have never heard of them.