Alt+Escape: Bullet Time

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
0_o my eyes!

at the moment, my best time is 22.5 seconds, which is pretty shameful, but I got distracted by seeing how long I could survive without actually moving. The result: 13.75 seconds so far. Since the assortment of enemies is random each time, I think that's pretty impressive...in an odd, lazy kind of way... =)

Pretty cool, and wonderfully addictive!

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
19.26...I think that's basically the best I can do, especially at this time of night...morning even.

Ajna

Doublethinker
Mar 19, 2009
I've been playing for about a minute, and my best thus far is 21.70. Honestly, using the "bullet time" ability causes me to die almost immediately... I like this game... It... Works for me.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
29.86 so far. Fun game!

Clashero said:
Trivun said:
About seven seconds then I decided it wasn't fun any more. I just don't like that style of game, personally. Normally I like Alt+Escape's choices, this time round it was mediocre at best. Just my opinion there, of course...
I'd think the same. I played for.. mm... 5 minutes.
I mean, seriously, there must be something better. We're talking about the people who introduced us to Scarygirl and Today I Die!
See, this is a whole different discussion - Today I Die and Scarygirl were more artistic games, while this is a mindless shooter/reaction speed test. I found this fun, Today I Die mentally stimulating, and Scarygirl quite boring so I guess it's all aubjective :)

nik3daz

Jan 1, 2008
64.something on a lucky run. Commodore rank >=D. Those green things rock. Bullet time is a double edged knife in that using it causes the game flow to jerk in and then out of sync with how you're playing. It's just long enough to throw you off but not long enough to be much use. There are some nice safe spots. The back line is pretty good for dodging the exploding purple things so long as you stay a decent distance away from them.

All in all, as a quick concept game it was kinda cool but yeah, it would be nice to have artsier games.

October Country

Dec 21, 2008
My best is 30.46 at the moment. Nice little time killer, but I doubt I will be spending a lot of time with it in the future.

Fineldar

Jun 8, 2008
Man, I got 47.03 my first time, and without bullet time, now I can't beat that, or even get half that.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I can't get past 14.5 secondsish. I didn't really like this game much, got boring quite quickly.

Muphin_Mann

Oct 4, 2007
Jordan Deam said:
Clashero said:
Trivun said:
About seven seconds then I decided it wasn't fun any more. I just don't like that style of game, personally. Normally I like Alt+Escape's choices, this time round it was mediocre at best. Just my opinion there, of course...
I'd think the same. I played for.. mm... 5 minutes.
I mean, seriously, there must be something better. We're talking about the people who introduced us to Scarygirl and Today I Die!
Hey man, if you know a reliable source of weekly interactive poetry, I'm all ears.
I played Scary Girl for almost 15 minutes.

I kinda wanted to see the story play out but im not good at platformers and she always moved so slowly.