Alt+Escape: Bunni: How We Met

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Bunni: How We Met

Bunni is kind of like an RTS, only adorable.

Read Full Article

swytchblayd

May 28, 2008
I'm sorry, but "adorable" and "RTS" have never gone together before in my mind... this could take some getting used to >.>

Although I suppose Advance Wars is borderline on that... just its more stripped-down for retards like me ^-^"

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
swytchblayd said:
I'm sorry, but "adorable" and "RTS" have never gone together before in my mind... this could take some getting used to >.>

Although I suppose Advance Wars is borderline on that... just its more stripped-down for retards like me ^-^"
Its a great game. I thought it would be horrible but its actually great and rather hilarious at one point when one of the girls does this dance for you.

BloodyOne

Mar 23, 2009
Torque669 said:
I thought it would be horrible but its actually great and rather hilarious at one point when one of the girls does this dance for you.
0_o
Sounds like fun.

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Can't stop playing MAKE IT STOP. I HATE THE DEER. I have all the islands... to much stuff to managggeee. To much gold to spend. Inventory to big. Need to stop.

macatombe

Mar 8, 2009
Finally..... I've escaped. I just spent 2 hour playing that damn game and now the music wont stop. MAKE IT STOP

Woem

May 28, 2009
The mechanics are really simple, the controls comes natural, the gameplay is sublime. I absolutely love it :)

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
A fairly interesting game from a design standpoint in that you essentially start with 1 character on an empty island and eventually grow it to include resources, harvesting nodes, harvesters, and possibly threats. It's a fair poster child for the idea of dynamic content.

It's just a little too kinky to be a kids game, in my opinion, but then again the risque factors might be over their heads.

Generator

May 8, 2009
geldonyetich said:
A fairly interesting game from a design standpoint in that you essentially start with 1 character on an empty island and eventually grow it to include resources, harvesting nodes, harvesters, and possibly threats. It's a fair poster child for the idea of dynamic content.

It's just a little too kinky to be a kids game, in my opinion, but then again the risque factors might be over their heads.
Is it really meant to be a kids game? Or is it just an adult game with cutesy graphics? Happy Tree Friends, for example, is obviously not meant for children, despite its cute appearance. I haven't played it, yet, so I'm just trying to get an idea of the feel of the game.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Generator said:
Is it really meant to be a kids game? [...] I haven't played it, yet, so I'm just trying to get an idea of the feel of the game.
It's generally a kid-friendly game, there's not even any blood and violence is comical at best, but there's an occasional naughty joke that most kids probably won't get. There's this dance sequence that involves a lot of overt sexual behavior but it's not inherently adult because it's not like the character itself is all that sexual. So, overall, it's pretty much just what I said.

BobisOnlyBob

is Only Bob
Nov 29, 2007
Good to know I'm not the only one with my mind in the gutter. This is adorable, risqué, and adorably risqué. Yet at the same time, it's not just the flirty and romantic elements that make it a little unsettling - I know ghosts are a staple of kid's stories, both fantasy and horror, but the references to "Cataclysm" and some of Coriander's earlier comments are really quite dark!

Still, I guess the resulting cheeriness more than makes up for that. Gotta get dark before it gets light again! A very good game, certainly took three hours of my time.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
John Smyth said:
Aww, poor pirate peach
I wanted to marry her
Same 'ere, boyo, if only fo' ye chance to 'ave a Pirate Wench for me wife!

The dance made me laugh my ass off though.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
For some odd reason, I can't get the game to register that I have found the fox. I have five working for me and the game registers I have FIVE, but not ONE.

Odd, that.

Good game, and I've wasted 3 hours, it seems.

elexis

just another guy
Mar 17, 2009
I passed the games, and didn't see a single deer except when the missions introduced you to them. I ended up leaving the game over dinner and buying everything in one shot afterwards.