Alt+Escape: Bunni: How We Met

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
That game tuck up 3 hours of my life to complete. By god it was addictive. Also dont get me started on *that* dance video.

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
Dorian Cornelius Jasper said:
And then you realize Pirate Peach is prancing around in a sheer babydoll-looking thing and thong.
yes but look at what ur love to be is wearing underneath her dress

great game

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
It was those damn terrorists that killed all the bunnies, I'll tell you what. I'm not going to start the process of rebuilding until the threat that caused all this is gone forever. I'm going back to ArmA 2. Then, maybe when all the Chedaki are dead, then I'll play this game.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
This is quite a great game. Is there anything to do after you collected all the hearts?

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
HK_01 said:
This is quite a great game. Is there anything to do after you collected all the hearts?
Well, you can reorganize your continent endlessly, achieving that perfect teeter totter of resource accumulation, fruit trees, statues, everything in just the right place. Just drop a bomb on anything you want to move.

salamarian

Aug 3, 2009
Sadly, the bunny king plundered the island's resources and left on a ship made of gold. This game could be invaluable to teach children about dictatorships.

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
That was a fairly disturbing dance sequence. o_O;

Shorter game than I expected, but not bad. Seemed to lack any broken mechanics, too, which is nice. One slight exception: sometimes if you have a bunch of fruit trees together and one drops an item it will be hidden behind another fruit tree, meaning you have to blow up the grove to get the item since you can't click through fruit trees (it just shakes them). Other than that, I could think of plenty of worse ways to kill an hour or two.

About the deer: if your lumberjacks never run out of regular trees to cut you won't see any other than the quest deer. They only show up if you cut down fruit trees. Easy way to avoid this: never put fruit trees near your sawmills. Voila, no random deer.

Serioli

Mar 26, 2010
Last time I talked to a pirate he said 'I'd love to drop me anchor in your lagoon'

Thank you for that little anecdote wife!