Alt+Escape: Closure

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Alt+Escape: Closure

Celebrate Friday the 13th with Closure, a spooky little puzzle game that embraces the darkness.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Aw, not many comments for this one! This is a neat little game indeed, and a perfect way to start (or finish) the Valentines weekend, at least for those of us that didn't have one :p

PauL o_O

Feb 15, 2009
I got to the level where it starts u off with a dark and light orb, with one of those posts, and I just couldn't do it. Level 20ish.
That game was so cool. The dark eerie setting fit perfectly with the bold white objects. Great find.

Feb 13, 2008
Just finished it. Groovy as hell :) That last level is a nightmare.

PauL o_O said:
I got to the level where it starts u off with a dark and light orb, with one of those posts, and I just couldn't do it. Level 20ish.
That game was so cool. The dark eerie setting fit perfectly with the bold white objects. Great find.
BTW, just to solve that room:

Set up the Dark Orb in the Project with the Light Orb in the Cascader.

If you think of the hospital room as 12-34-56: Ride the Cascader up to 2, switch the orb in the second Cascader, clamber into 1, switch orb into the Projector so that 6 lights up, clamber down into 3 but the Dark light drops you into 5. Swap the orbs around so that 5 is a light orb and leap up into 4. Jumping rapidly skip into 3 and grab the key, skip out again into 4, through the wall and down to the White Projector outside. Use the key/orb move to get close to the door and walk through.

PauL o_O

Feb 15, 2009
Thanks man. I'm pretty far into the game now, and it's to the point where I need a dictionary and a calculator to get too the end.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Games like this are why I like paying attention to the Indy Scene. Very creative premise, and very well designed levels. I'd easily buy something like this for the DS that just has countless levels to solve, maybe add-in a couple explorable features to it so it's more than just getting from Point A to Point B, but there are side paths you can find if you're good enough...

Sorry, I'm rambling. Great game. ^_^