U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Continuity

One thing leads to another.

Read Full Article

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I hate you, Funk. There goes another bit of my life to one of these games.

I HATE YOU.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Vitor Goncalves said:
You are evil, are you trying to turn us into casual players? :p

And the music is even good!!!
Yeah, I was surprised by music too, pretty good!

Im starting to really enjoy these puzzle like games you find though Funk

Feb 18, 2009
Bumped into this a few days ago and found it very enjoyable. At times a bit repetitive, but otherwise a great little puzzle-platformer.

And indeed, the music is good.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Hahahahaha, I was playing through this during the week, completed it (eventually), then thought "wouldn't it be great if this was in Alt+Escape this week?" And lo and behold, it is. Guess the Escapist staff have the same great taste as me. Absolutely love the gameplay in this. A very interesting game and something that could really be worked with for future development, maybe as more than just a Flash game. Innovation is what the games industry is built on, and this is a prime example of innovation. Kudos, I say. Muchos kudos.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Damnit, Funk... I was trying to play pokemon until I saw this... Very simple game turned very difficult. I like it a lot.

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
I've played this one before, and loved it. :D The important thing is to make the edges line up with each other properly.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Wow. You always review the games I've played merely 1 week before xD

Anyways, Conrinuity is awesome.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Pretty cool game. Some of the stages get a bit headwrecking when it's mainly jigsaws.
Ace music though, and a really cool concept.

Marine Mike

Mar 3, 2010
I just had to pry myself away from that soul-sucking monstrosity of a game, absolutely amazing concept.

zamble

We are GOLDEN!
Sep 28, 2009
Played it halfway through. Seem very good so far, very imaginative of them to make this game.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This one's pretty good. I like how it switches between a great thinky music and a great action music as you switch between modes. It's very good design. I like how the hardest levels are usually the ones that have the least screens.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Level 31 has 15 different screens with 2 keys to collect, and it looks super hard, but it's actually possible to do it by jumping into just 3 different screens. Excellent concept, and the music is indeed quite good. A lovely 30 minute diversion for my weekend.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
This is probably one of the better "looks easy, plays hard" games out there. It really does feel like an accomplishment when you work out the combination of screen moves to get where you need to go. And as others have said, the music is pretty good too.

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
I played this a few days ago. Took me nigh on an hour and a half to complete all 32 levels. Very clever game.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Well, I would play it, but it lags too much on this computer.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
There seems to be about 4 different types of games that get put up on alt-esc. Puzzle is my favorite.

For those who may be interested I'd say those 4 are,
(in order of preference if you care)
1. puzzle
2. strategy
3. action
4. artistic

Or a combination of them.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
I totally love the music in the game. It constantly switches between sorrowful and introspective to pulse-pounding action.