Alt+Escape: Crush the Castle

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Crush the Castle

You are Ye Olde Siegemastere, and you must conquer the lands for your lord and liege - by hurling big rocks at his enemies' homes.

Read Full Article

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
This is freaking awesome.
I'm on Castle 16 or 18 or something, and I'm laughing my head off.
My co-worker wants the web address.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Game was ultra easy till the explosive ammunition was introduced. Still not too incredibly challenging. Nice way to kill some time.

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
Addicting! I liked this one.
I particularly loved the castles, which seemed to have been designed and built by Bloody Stupid Jonhson. (100 points for getting the reference)

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Ahhh. Armor Games you beautiful website of gamingness. If only you hadn't changed to that annoying new background style.

Anyway, thanks for another week's dose of silly browser based fun, Funky Boy.

BloodyOne

Mar 23, 2009
Lots of fun, although timing can be tough when you have walls to hit in the very far back. Bombs work great.

Played the game when it first came out. Armor Games is a great place. Sumbitted my castle to the player pack. It seems like this game is getting more and more popular each month!

BloodyOne

Mar 23, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Ahhh. Armor Games you beautiful website of gamingness. If only you hadn't changed to that annoying new background style.
Oh, I know what you mean. I prefered the site when it had the simple theme, no accounts, and fewer bright colors. I keep getting a wave of nostalgia whenever cursormania pops uo...
Still, awesome place, was happy about Phage Wars 2. Can't wait until the player pack comes out.
blipblop said:
so many hours wasted on this :)
It can be a VERY long game at times... Especially at 4 AM, after spending the night on HL2 Mods and Portal. Trigger finger gets a bit jumpy...

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Fun and addicting, thanks Funk.

However, I'd prefer it a bit more challenging. I wasn't struggling until the very last castle, and that was a *****. Made it crumble, though^^

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
Clashero said:
Addicting! I liked this one.
I particularly loved the castles, which seemed to have been designed and built by Bloody Stupid Jonhson. (100 points for getting the reference)
Terry Pratchett.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
The guy who did the art for this game is the same guy who does the Warfare 1917 and Warfare 1944[/i] as well as Last Stand and Last Stand 2. ConArtist Games, I think he calls it. It's not really that important, but it's interesting. It's not really too easy to follow browser developers, but this guy is a) really talented and b) has a blog.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
It's nice to build a castle where an entire row of innocent civilians are supported by one lone pillar. A pillar that falls over if a pebble hits it. It's even better to then put more innocent civilians beneath the castle.

Fun stuff.

civver

May 15, 2009
It's a good flash game. Some levels to practice siege techniques on, and a map editor for challenges and experimentation. Give it a try.