Alt+Escape: Dinowaurs

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Alt+Escape: Dinowaurs

Ever wanted to play as a brontosaurus in a tanuki suit with the U.S.S. Iowa strapped to your back? Today's your lucky day.

Read Full Article

Odjin

Nov 14, 2007
Would be funny to try out... if it would work that is. Another broken flash game ( at connecting hangs forever ).

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
In the least offensive way possible; a bit short, isn't it? I understand we're not about to go 15 paragraphs in-depth on a click-and-play game, but I feel like I was reading an advertisement, not a review.

EDIT: Oh...after reading the description I guess it's intentionally supposed to be an advertisement...Well, I suppose I'll stick to my current list of games.

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Say Anything said:
In the least offensive way possible; a bit short, isn't it? I understand we're not about to go 15 paragraphs in-depth on a click-and-play game, but I feel like I was reading an advertisement, not a review.

EDIT: Oh...after reading the description I guess it's intentionally supposed to be an advertisement...Well, I suppose I'll stick to my current list of games.
Seems like you have a pretty liberal definition of "advertisement." And thanks for letting us know that you didn't play it! That's much more post-worthy than expressing an actual opinion about the game.

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
Jordan Deam said:
Say Anything said:

Seems like you have a pretty liberal definition of "advertisement." And thanks for letting us know that you didn't play it! That's much more post-worthy than expressing an actual opinion about the game.
It's just not my cup of tea, sir. I came to this conclusion from reading your description: I know that I'm playing as a dinosaur and I want to try to destroy the buildings of other dinosaurs. I am also told the gameplay takes a while to understand. That's not a game I would like to play, so I apologize for even responding to your article.

Peace Frog

May 31, 2008
I tried it and it's actually a poorly balanced game. You can sometimes reach incredibly boring stalemates which last until one person quits.
And these are people who have all afternoon at home with nothing better to do (like me^^) so this means easily over 30min of 2D dinos