Alt+Escape: Electric Box

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Electric Box

Grab some caffeine, because your brain's going to need a little extra power for this one.

Read Full Article

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Ha, I've played this game before :D
I think I got quite far on this one :D
I suppose I'll start again now that I have need reminded of it... thanks :p

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Ha, I've played this game before :D
I think I got quite far on this one :D
I suppose I'll start again now that I have need reminded of it... thanks :p
Me too.
Me too.
Me too. If I can be bothered...

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I've played this one. However, I don't think I even made it past level 10. Hopefully, that will change over the weekend.

[small]If I make it past 14, I'll let you know how to solve/gloat about it.[/small]

warbaloon

Aug 11, 2009
Hooray for complicated introduction levels where I can turn the help off!
This may become my favorite puzzle game Alt+Escape has drawn my attention to.

Edit: Some great ideas that can't easily be bypassed by guessing. Curses to the below poster for posting a solution...even if it is in a spoiler.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
I remember this one... the first time I came across it I made like a dozen custom levels, all of which the papers with the codes for them are lost to the ravages of my room.

I had a lot of fun, but didn't remember any of them being particularly nasty... let me go back and see...

Aha! level 14 is pretty tricky. I remember it now, and I also remember trying really hard to find a solution that isn't the one that Demolion posted. I never succeeded, but I at least found one answer. I will say, though, that the result doesn't feel as elegant as any of the other solutions, but it's still a good puzzle nonetheless. 15 is probably my favorite.

Feb 18, 2009
I did it! I control the energy!
Thanks to a short coffee break, finally managed to solve level 12 and onward. I too remember stumbling upon this earlier, but was discouraged then pretty quickly. A shame, because I would have had lots of fun with this.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
glad to see it here, i stumbled upon it a few weeks back and i was considering writing a little review hoping someone else could enjoy it, it does have a fucked difficulty curve, the tim schafer curve, its a enjoyable walk in the park until the last 2-3 levels where it kicks your teeth in.

QuadrAlien

Mar 20, 2008
AkJay said:
Anyone know how I get past level... 4?
Don't feel too embarrassed, Level 4 appears to be a regular stumbling block from the comments on t. :p

You've only got the one extra power generator which is already on screen, so that needs to be moved to power the objective. And if you've only got one device to power it...

IrishPi

Sep 10, 2009
Heay I beat this game mabey a year ago and again it was tricy but 14 wasn't that hard