U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Every Day the Same Dream

Take a chance - do something different.

Read Full Article

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Intresting...Will give it a shot. God knows beats sitting here and doing nothing other than stare at my screen all n---wait a minute!

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
God this game is amazing.

Its depressing to know this is the life of some people.

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
I liked it!
Nice visuals and music.

An eye opener that sometimes its good to mix things up. And sometimes you just gotta jump.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
neat...but not as epic as this
"It is said that in the final days of planet earth everyone had bad dreams.
To the west and the north of that world.The human race did gather in celebration of a pagan right to banish the cold and the dark.
Each and everyone of those people had dreamt of terrible things to come.But they forgot, because they must. They forgot, their nightmares, of fire, and war and insanity. They forgot, except for one......"

A cookie to anyone who can name it!

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
That's rather depressing, and the final "ending" was very strange. I really liked the minimalist style and the music really fits. All and all a very thought provoking and well made piece of work.

Mr Thomsos

Jun 17, 2009
ZippyDSMlee said:
To the west and the north of that world.The human race did gather in celebration of a pagan right to banish the cold and the dark.
Each and everyone of those people had dreamt of terrible things to come.But they forgot, because they must. They forgot, their nightmares, of fire, and war and insanity. They forgot, except for one......"

Doctor Who and The End of Time

anyways, it a real neat game! i really liked the visuals and message behind the game!

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Eh, it was alright, kind of an artsy-ish game and once you've played a bunch of them, ones like this are just meh...Oh well, guess thats what happens when you spend about 8-10 years playing flash games online in your spare time

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
Mr Thomsos said:
ZippyDSMlee said:

Doctor Who and The End of Time

anyways, it a real neat game! i really liked the visuals and message behind the game!
A cookie is given! :X

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Cyanin said:
Very nice, and quite a freaky ending..
I found the ending rather unsettling myself. It reminds me a lot of another game that was featured here quite some time ago, actually... it was deliberately low-res graphics, and it was based off some greek mythology, I believe... I forget what it was called, though.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I really liked it and I'm starting to see the monotony of my own life.

Thanks to the creator for helping me open up my eyes.