Alt+Escape: Icycle

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Icycle

A naked man pedals a bicycle through the apocalypse. That's all you need to know, really.

Read Full Article

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Made it to level 7 before giving up. Really tough game. Favorite part is the initial loading and title screens.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Made it to level 7 before giving up. Really tough game. Favorite part is the initial loading and title screens.
Same as me, bloody Trial and Error

Darkwolf9

Aug 19, 2008
It was hard in some areas. I really like the art direction and especially dug the level design of level 7.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
That is a funny game i got to say i started just making him fail just to hear that wacky scream.

Nunka

Oct 10, 2007
I gave up on the third screen. Not the third level, but the third screen. I'm no good at these silly timing games.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Quite a nice game, I gave up on level 6. Kept getting killed on the third part.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Chris B Chikin said:
I got stuck in what I assume was the last part of level six. I jumped into a pit and got stuck there bouncing up and down with no way to move on, die or even go back to the beginning. I couldn't be arsed going right back to the very beginning so I packed it in. That moment utterly spoilt what had otherwise been a not bad game.
Was that the bit at the end? I found that if you keep going up and down, you'll eventually get high enough to move on. I pushed up and down on the keyboard to see if I got some extra momentum, and I'm not sure if it worked, but I got to the top so maybe you could try that.

My all time rank was 471. Did anyone get any better? The guy on the top of the leaderboard got what I assume was all the bubbles and didn't lose any lives, twice. Go him, is all I have to say.

Incidentally, if you start again after you've won, the guy gets a scarf. I couldn't be stuffed playing on, but does anyone know if he keeps getting more clothes?

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Hells yeah I got it. I mean yeah level 7 was crazy but 8 is nothing to play with.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
damn this is hard, partly its intentional but mostly its the fact that the camera is so far away and everything is the same color that i found it impossible to see what the hell was going on.

The Great Zegrool

Jul 29, 2009
Meh, didn't like it. There really wasn't any way to see anything, because everything was the same color and it was zoomed out so much.

It isn't bad, but in no way is it good.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Got bored on level 8, lost about 5 lives there, but after the loads I lost on 7 I couldn't be arsed :).

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
Pretty fun. Definitely dug the art style.

Really hard, though. What happens at the end?

Generator

May 8, 2009
I was feeling really bad for my computer at about level 5. By the time I finally beat it, I felt terribly bad for the verbal abuse it had to endure. Still, very fun game.

zoozilla said:
Pretty fun. Definitely dug the art style.

Really hard, though. What happens at the end?
He finds out that what he's been chasing this whole time was an ape on a motorcycle with a bubble gun. Kind of sad, really.