Alt+Escape: Poto and Cabanga

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Alt+Escape: Poto and Cabanga

I won't lie to you, you will get swallowed by a snake in this game.

Read Full Article

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Dude that crap was hard, I got a bit over 9000 on my first run...Good game though and very original, I am impressed

Solidplasma

Statistical Improbability
Aug 5, 2009
I saw featured on TIGsource. I loved the feel of the controls, the art style and most of all, the unique rhythm it creates when the music and the feather collecting sound effects fit to the beat.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Holy crap that was hard. Only got 5000 on my first go, I think my brain has melted. I'm a man, multitasking is not what I'm built for! Sure looks purdy though...

Polarix

Jul 3, 2009
Well, it is a very fun game and the music is also awesome. However it is very hard but I like a good challenge so I don't mind. Also, the gameplay kind of reminds of Chronos Twin which is a DSi downloadable game in which you control two characters at the same time. Good recommendation for Alt+Escape, I enjoyed it.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Frustrating to no end.

I suppose this will keep me occupied for a while though.

Good pick!

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Wow... 5100.
It's an intersting ideia. Took a while to get who jumps when what happends but yeah, it's a good game.

zamble

We are GOLDEN!
Sep 28, 2009
Really hard. Didn't keep me for very long, but probably because I lacked coordination.

Feb 18, 2009
A lot has been accomplished with so little. Simplicity worked very nicely in One Button Bob, but this one made it into a whole new level of complexity. At first balancing between the two tracks hurt my brain, but I got the hang of it pretty quickly. Still, it was a challenge, and a fun one at that. Loved the graphics.

Oh, and 16100 on first run.

PiggyGamer

Jul 22, 2009
Bleh, 8550 on first try.
Then, I though, "Oh, it's not too hard, I bet I could compete with those top scores!"
But then on my second try, I found out it has an ending. 12400...

Pretty fun little game, though.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
This is the same problem I have with trying to learn the piano, I cannot for the life of me concentrate on two different rhythms at the same time.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
I wasn't expecting to be reminded of the rather sad story of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poto_and_Cabengo today. So, uh, it's not making a good first impression.

EDIT: ... and not really enjoying the game. Probably for the same reason that I just can NOT juggle.

facade

Jul 18, 2009
Is it bad of me that I reached the end of the snake with 8 lives for the donkey, but only a single life for the human character?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Great game, but SO HARD.

facade said:
Is it bad of me that I reached the end of the snake with 8 lives for the donkey, but only a single life for the human character?
There's an ending? :-O