Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Red Remover

One plane of gravity is weaksauce.

Read Full Article

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Oooh, ooh, OOOH!
Finally, a game I actually played before you guys brought it up!

I feel bad that I couldn't complete this game from start to finish without use of the walkthrough...

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
SharPhoe said:
Oooh, ooh, OOOH!

I feel bad that I couldn't complete this game from start to finish without use of the walkthrough...
Same here. On both accounts.

It's a fun game though. Highly recommended.

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
I played this before! It's lots and lots of fun. I think I got the full 100% last time around, too. Can anyone decipher those morse and Russian messages they've given you?

Borntolose

Aug 18, 2008
Heart of Darkness said:
SharPhoe said:
Oooh, ooh, OOOH!

Same here. On both accounts.

It's a fun game though. Highly recommended.
Thirded I suppose...

It's a really good game.

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
This is really cool, and with the way its set out, it could be a good educational tool as well. Nice find :)
I'm not sure what you'd think anyone could learn from this, cause it's basically a cause-and-effect puzzle. It doesn't require too much thought.

Ahh damn it, now I completed the thirty levels (plus par) all over again. It's way too addictive.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
SharPhoe said:
Oooh, ooh, OOOH!

Also same here on both counts :)

Absolutely love this game, especially the 'bonus' modes where you play in pitch black, and on the bonus levels at the end. Pretty tough, but a simple concept and a decent game all around. I definitely enjoye it when I first played it, and as an achievement whore I made sure to keep at it until it was complete. Quite addictive, I give it five thumbs up :)

(that's a little phrase from the president of my film-making society, he also has a habit of trying to make films he says will be 'five stars' :p)

Feb 13, 2008
LTK_70 said:
I'm not sure what you'd think anyone could learn from this, cause it's basically a cause-and-effect puzzle. It doesn't require too much thought.[
Ahh damn it, now I completed the thirty levels (plus par) all over again. It's way too addictive.
If you can keep a child still for as long as that while they learn about gravity and forces, then I'd call it a win. :)

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
LTK_70 said:
I'm not sure what you'd think anyone could learn from this, cause it's basically a cause-and-effect puzzle. It doesn't require too much thought.

It teaches and exercises logic, lateral thinking, creativity, and even some physics. Pretty good education if you ask me.

Generator

May 8, 2009
What a fun little game. It does start to get a little tricky about halfway through though, but it's still a great find!

Edit: Level 39 is freaking impossible on a laptop. But, otherwise, it was a fun game.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Nice little game. I almost made it through all the base 40 levels without the walkthrough, although I only needed it for one stage, so I'm fairly happy with that. Hehe, Smiley blocks! [:)]

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Heh, a friend of mine was playing this game the other day, and I ended up joining him and helping him beat it.
it is a good game.

lodo_bear

Nov 15, 2009
Simply, catchy, artistic.

I LOVE seeing people take a fun idea and run with it. It enlivens my soul.