Alt+Escape: Talesworth Adventures

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Talesworth Adventures

A dragon is terrorizing the land, and the only one who can stop him is ... an idiot. Hooray!

Read Full Article

QuadrAlien

Mar 20, 2008
I had a feeling when playing this that it would be turning up here quite soon. :p

It's a good game - somewhat Lemmings like, as the others have said, though also reminiscient of Chu Chu Rocket in a way...

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Thanks for the link to TVtropes. Now I'll never get out of there...

This game is fantastic, getting all the gems in each level is the real challenge.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
I found this game a few days ago and since I'm a badge whore on Kongregate, I just treat every level like you HAVE to get the gem in order to win the level

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
CoverYourHead said:
Thanks for the link to TVtropes. Now I'll never get out of there...

This game is fantastic, getting all the gems in each level is the real challenge.
there should be a rule in this forum against Tvtropes links in articles.....well, there goes another hour....day......week......... T_T

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
Nice game, it has a pretty solid difficulty curve and I'm having quite a hard time on some of them.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Yes, a person who always runs in lines and follows the arrows to the ground without question, just the perfect person to save the kingdom!

Feb 18, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
Yes, a person who always runs in lines and follows the arrows to the ground without question, just the perfect person to save the kingdom!
Hell, even I would make a fine hero, if all I needed to do was run straight forward and let some higher being do the rest. Easy living.

Then again, if that higher being were as competent as I am with this game, I probably would be screwed. Damn, can some of those shiny gems be hard to get. It makes my brain cry a little.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Fun game.

Getting the achievement for 5 resets max is impossible though. I used three times as much on just the final level. ;_;

QuadrAlien

Mar 20, 2008
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Fun game.

Getting the achievement for 5 resets max is impossible though. I used three times as much on just the final level. ;_;
I think the best way is to go through it once, write down your solutions and go for another play through. :p

Generator

May 8, 2009
Fun little game this week, but it can be very challenging when you try to get those darn gems. Still, very fun.

It's nice to know I can always count on you guys to bring me a neat little browser game like this every Friday.

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
I found this game a while ago and could not for the life of me pull myself away from it. Those last levels had a very bad habit of working out the exact opposite way that I liked to think.

JeppeH

Nov 18, 2009
Yes! thank you Alt + Escape :D .. I love that you find these little game-gems for me.
And a good game it was :D .. sadly now the dragon died and all the gems are safely in my pockets.. but it was fun!

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Alright, Funk, I love you. I've seriously spent the last (almost) two weeks working on this game in my off-time (on the toilet). I've finally finished the game 100%. Even going back through it a second time to get that last pesky achievement (Only 5 resets? I think I used 6 during the medium rooms). I absolutely love you for this one.

WhyRyan

Nov 22, 2010
I shall be dreaming GO! and RESET buttons for days, my first finger on my right hand is numb from clicking and I seem to have developed a need to follow shopping bags and cannot for the life of me simply open and walk through a closed gate now! Good game basically. Even if I now have a head-ache worse than after a drinking session with an Irish family from an 18Th century novel.