Alt+Escape: The Adventures of One-Button Bob

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: The Adventures of One-Button Bob

Monsters? Traps? Psh, you have a mouse button.

Read Full Article

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I'd already played this via Newgrounds, it's actually quite a nice to twist what are essentially are over-simplified QTE'.

Depending on which section you're playing the command or button press changes and you're only hint is the environment or the symbols above the characters head it keeps you thinking.
It's a decent game.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Haha, thanks Funk. I enjoyed that. It did get kinda frustrating at parts though.
Ahh well, it was relaxing before work.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
That game was frustrating...
and the final boss really... annoyed me...
In the end, I just beat the boss as a boulder killed me, but it counted as my win :D
446 clicks... I think I'll stay away from this game unless I want to get frustrated...

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I can't get past this one level with a falling spiked ceiling, it's so frustrating. That one level took about 700 clicks before I gave up.

thepopeofatheism

Jul 14, 2008
Is it just me, or does Bob look suspiciously like Ranger Smith?

Is the final boss Yogi Bear?
Is this an epic quest to confiscate his pic-a-nic baskets?

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I honestly thought the game was good, up until you had to start button mashing to get through, like the first boulder level. After that, things got progressively worse, obstacles that you could not have possibly seen on your first try show up more and more often and I gave up on the falling ceiling level.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
Incredible Bullshitting Man said:
Game mechanics can´t really get any simpler then this, and the music is just great. Very enjoyable 5 minutes.
Indeed. Certainly gave me something to do.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Uh, 248 clicks.
The music is surely the best part. Also, Bob is a great name.