Alt+Escape: The Adventures of One-Button Bob

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
I managed 350 clicks, the boss wasn't all that difficult so long as you timed it freakishly well.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
It took me waaay too long to kill the boss but I'm still proud of my 429 final score. I know I'm capable of a third of that with practice though.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
Is the last boss supposed to be unbeatable? Seriously, that shit is fucked up. I quit after 1200 clicks trying to beat the damn thing. I'm really pissed off now.

masterlink950

Aug 12, 2009
I actually helped beta test this game when the guy first made it. It's pretty fun, think my lowest clicks was like 200 or something.

anon_10

Nov 30, 2009
congrats u found the treasure---"how the heck do i carry this back?!"
lol
thenumberthirteen said:
Woot 167 clicks!!! Gold Medal. 7th in the World! I'm the Greetest!
7th Greetest!

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
Loved the music, but I feared for my mouse on the boulder level, I had to put two hands on the button and push as fast as I could to get past it. It took my over 800 clicks, because I kept dying due to stuff I couldn't see until it was too late.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Interesting. Iloved it until I accidentally clicked on teh FUCKING ADVERTISEMENT on the top of the window. Not anyones' fault but mine but dammit, I lost interest after that.

That's the thing when it comes to flash games for me, there's no replay value. I dont' care about a lower click count. I dont' like going through the last 10 levels I had just been in.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
A bit tricky on a trackpad (macbook trackpad, no less) but still kind of entertaining. Friend showed it to me 'bout a week ago. He seemed to love it.

Sparten0515

Nov 17, 2009
The guy in first is crazy at the game. How some crazy S.O.B. managed to beat it in 71 clicks is either sheer determination to be the best or blind luck.

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
392. Woo.

The end boss wasn't that hard.. after I found out what the clicking did..

(and no not my first try, don't worry)

((Second try))

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Yay, 451 on my first try! The timing of the clicks on the final boss is just dreadful, and the jumps aren't easy to time either. Still, nice little time-filler.

thenumberthirteen said:
Woot 167 clicks!!! Gold Medal. 7th in the World! I'm the Greetest!
Er, apparently you're the 7th "greetest". :)

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Great thingy. I love how the music is all heavy metal even though the game itself is all cute.

Still, pretty much a lesson in game design. Although some zones required too fast clicking. If my mouse breaks I'll send them the bill...

Mar 16, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
Fun, took about 496 clicks.

Anyone else wonder reminded of Ranger Smith?
Somehow I thought the exact same thing.

Sparten0515 said:
The guy in first is crazy at the game. How some crazy S.O.B. managed to beat it in 71 clicks is either sheer determination to be the best or blind luck.
I'm fairly sure he cheated. I tried, it took somewhere around 15 - 20 clicks to get through the first floor trap. By the time you get past the boulder, you should have somewhere between 70 to 80 clicks. The mashing ones combined can't put you below 70.

Generator

May 8, 2009
555 clicks. I'm quite proud of that score considering I didn't find out that the levels when you were on the floating platform would make you hover with one click until the last one of them (I kept repeatedly clicking). And yes, the boss was a pain.

Still, fun little game. I was a bit nervous that it would be just like last week's since it only used one button, but this was actually a very original and enjoyable little game (not that last week's wasn't).

EDIT: 242 with my newfound knowledge. I doubt I'll play it again, but it was a fun little time waster.