John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Time Fcuk

Man, your future self is such a jerk.

Read Full Article

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Possibly the best storyline I've seen in a flash game. Can't wait to see more power of three stuff!

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I pressed A by mistake and died at the end of a level...
so I keep hitting A. I can feel the tired rage growing, so I stopped playing...
fun game, if you're not tired and annoyed while playing it...

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Wow, weird game.
It can be a nice time killer but I got stuck on a lvl. This is can be very frustrating...

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Jim Grim said:
Possibly the best storyline I've seen in a flash game. Can't wait to see more power of three stuff!
There's already another Power of Three entry out: Cave of Wonders. It's short, but fun, and with multiple endings. I haven't seen anything other than that yet, though.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
For those out there saying that they're stuck, there's a skip button that can be used twice.

OT: The game was great. Very challenging, but extremely rewarding. The ending rocked.

hansari

May 31, 2009
I'm a huge fan of McMillen as well...Spewer...Meatboy...I wish Aether had received more praise...

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
CoverYourHead said:
For those out there saying that they're stuck, there's a skip button that can be used twice.

OT: The game was great. Very challenging, but extremely rewarding. The ending rocked.
xD I wish I'd known about the skips! I got up to The Heart and then lost interest because it was hard and it's a little too late to get frustrated over a flash game...

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Ah man that was a tough ride. But i finished it with both endings. Hell yeah.

Crazy story as well.

Dramus

Jul 12, 2008
So (SPOILER)

I got to the end, and saw the end rant for using the pill and the one for getting to yourself. Are there any other endings?

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Wow, this is heavy stuff. The mechanic is difficult to get used to; I keep getting mixed up between the dimension shift, box pick-up and the jump button. And could someone tell me how many levels there are?

EDIT: Whoops, figured it out; the big rectangular thing is the levels...

Feb 18, 2009
Oh fcuk, do I get easily confused. Constantly pressing A at the wrong place really started to get me, but I blame the player for that. I need to be more focused. Interesting game, anyway. The music is just great.

warbaloon

Aug 11, 2009
Dramus said:
So (SPOILER)

I got to the end, and saw the end rant for using the pill and the one for getting to yourself. Are there any other endings?
The good ending is the one that finishes the story, to get it don't "take the pill" aka commit suicide.

"Understanding the importance of following a basic set of rules is the first step to senility"

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
Wow. Really liked the whole look and feel.

Definitely unlike anything I've ever played.