Alt+Escape: Today I Die

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
I don't know if I loved it as much as some others here, but I do agree that it's a very cool concept.

And I think somehow the 8-bit art makes the whole thing a little easier to swallow.

artemkin

Apr 22, 2009
the idea that you can swap dead, dark and painful around didnt occur until 15 minuites of dumb staring at the screen..
the most original game i've played in a very very long time.

Dele

Oct 25, 2008
It might bring up strong emotions for those actually lived through a depression. As a game, it's quite simple and easy except when those meanies try to cling on you. Hopefully he makes more of those and makes them longer.

Agitha

May 22, 2009
Gxas said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
Brotherofwill said:
Man that thing had emo written all over it, well until the cheesy Hollywood ending.

Am I the only one not digging this?
I don't know if I'd call it emo, per se.
Stereotypically, yes it is emo. I found it extremely cute. Sorry I have emotions.
I think you don't know what emo means, nor do you understand what he's saying.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Wow...I'm really impressed! For a 5 minute game, it combines beautiful music, simple but intuitive gameplay and a nice message. Neat.

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
Cute. Reminds me of this other 'game' called Coil, which I played on Steam. It's also an attempt at art-game hybird, and very surreal. When you've finished it it'll leave your head in a twist.