Alt+Escape: Wake the Royalty

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Wake the Royalty

Those lazy-ass royals have had it coming for far too long.

Read Full Article

ShatteredBlack

Feb 9, 2010
This game never really did it for me. I generally enjoy physics-bases games, but not it this case.

I dunno why either...

no one really

Nov 18, 2009
In my experience, some of these puzzles was hard to finnish, seeing as they were either random or time-based. : /

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Certainly need some thinking in this one...intresting.

Keep me busy for a little while lol

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
I think I solved most of those not how they are supposed to... but it works!

score11466, nice game. got me to waste ca 30min

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
What? No, this game is awful. I usually like games that give you a bit of a challenge, but this is just ridiculous. The solution to these puzzles isn't "A-ha!" but "Durr, that's dumb". It never even gives you a general direction. And when I do pass a level it's usually because of some unintended side-effect of a move that accidentally did the job. I'm sorry, I rarely quit a flash game that can be completed, but this one doesn't lead to the "Next level" button, but right to the red X.

warbaloon

Aug 11, 2009
LTK_70 said:
What? No, this game is awful. I usually like games that give you a bit of a challenge, but this is just ridiculous. The solution to these puzzles isn't "A-ha!" but "Durr, that's dumb". It never even gives you a general direction. And when I do pass a level it's usually because of some unintended side-effect of a move that accidentally did the job. I'm sorry, I rarely quit a flash game that can be completed, but this one doesn't lead to the "Next level" button, but right to the red X.
Beat the ones I couldn't figure out by spam clicking on something that moves.
Worked even when I didn't expect it to.

Polarix

Jul 3, 2009
I had a feeling that you might choose this game for Alt+Escape since it has been featured of Kongregate for a while. I guess I'll have to play this game since I have played Wake Up The Box.

Also just a suggestion but you should totally feature Miami Shark in your next Alt+Escape. It's kind of like a mixture of Rampage with Jaws and it is in the same vein as Robot Dinosaurs That Shoot Beams When They Roar. Here is the link of it on Newgrounds and its one of the funnest games I have played this week.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/513760

Generator

May 8, 2009
I didn't enjoy this one much at all. Most of the solutions seemed really random, and more often than not I was forced to spam click everywhere to find out where it was even possible to put the next block.

Sorry, guys, usually I love the games Alt+Escape recommends, but this one just really didn't do it for me.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Personally, I'm beginning to get bored of these physics-based flash games. Especially when the physics systems don't work. One of the times I had to make two things rotate, and the weighted things I had to use kept getting stuck on thin air.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Fantastic music made me keep it on in the background whilst getting lost on TVtropes. Although the puzzles were mostly easy (aside from the few that were fairly luck or trial-and-error based). Still a fun game.

Triscut900

The Cracker
Dec 19, 2008
AARGH i always play the games before they come on here so i have nothing to look forward to
OT:this was one of my favorite games