Alternate Gaming Sites and Quality Forums

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
I, for one reason or another (heh), have found myself wondering what some good sites for Gaming are other than The Escapist. I already tend to get my news from Kotaku so up to the second news is not really a requirement, but the commenting/discussion system at Kotaku is beyond terribad.

Anyone have any recommendations for myself or others with the same desires?

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Giantbomb seems to be a good one. I'm not too familiar with their forums, but I saw someone else recommend them, and the little I'd seen before that I liked.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I think now that shit has hit the fan in the EC matter, a sizable portion of this website's userbase will be looking to migrate. Where to, I ask?

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
This is the part where I would point out this could be considered advertising which is against the forum policy, but given current events if ANY of it turns out to be true, Fuck the escapist.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
ShadowKatt said:
This is the part where I would point out this could be considered advertising which is against the forum policy, but given current events if ANY of it turns out to be true, Fuck the escapist.
I see no advertising here. Myself and others ask for recommendations on books, movies, games, etc. all the time. I don't see how asking for recommendations on websites is any different.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Reddit.

www.reddit.com/r/gaming
www.reddit.com/r/gamernews

I stopped coming here thanks to Reddit. Then I found out about the Extra Credits "scandal". Now I"m here to bring you all to the light.