Am I the only one who really doesn't care about soccer?

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
I don't typically enjoy watching any sports. I love PLAYING soccer, it's one of my favorite sports, but watching other people play things I wish I could be playing right now just makes me kind of sad.

capin Rob

Apr 2, 2010
Don't care about, but a lot of Americans are jumping on the soccer band wagon because we got in the world cup.

Enkidu88

Jan 24, 2010
I enjoy soccer but I can see why some people can't get into it. Personally I think Baseball is the most boring sport in the world, right next to it's predecessor Cricket, and get looks of shock from my friends. To each their own.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
I don't really care either. I'll cheer if I here Team USA wins and be bummed if they lose but as a whole I don't really care about the sport

The_Graff

Oct 21, 2009
unfortunately as an englishman it appears to be assumed that I love football. However I really, really cannot see the point of football. Rugby however is much more fun both to play and to watch.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Diligent said:
Cain_Zeros said:
Yeah, I really don't care in the slightest. Does Canada even have a team?
We have a team, but as far as my limited knowledge goes, it's a total fucking joke of a team.
Hooray national pride!

I have a lot of friends who are into the world cup right now, but I can't say I'm really into it myself. Not really a sports guy.
Oh well, we've got hockey that we can kick everyone's asses at... Wait, our men's team had some issues at the Olympics this time around if I remember correctly...

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Huddo said:
I'm in the same boat. I try to get into the game, but people kicking a ball around a field doesn't amuse me much. It's also a very slow game, and as you said, there's too less goals in a game and too many ties.

Another reason I won't be watching the World Cup.
this about sums my opinion up.

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
I've only ever watched football once, when my internet was down.
And my playstation broke.
And i lost the remote.
I asked itv for my 90 minutes back.
Worst day ever.