Amazon Aims to Make Shopping Even Lazier With New Dash Buttons

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Well this looks April 1st as hell.

StewShearer said:
Back when I was a kid in the far off past of the 1990s, shopping kind of sucked. You had to load up into the car, drive yourself out to your nearest mall and then browse around hoping to find the thing you were looking for. Or, worse, you could order something from a catalog and then spend weeks waiting for it to show up.
You mean as opposed to now where you can either go to a mall or browse online and then wait 2 months till a thing ships from china.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Ticklefist said:
Superfluous. People have to go to the grocery store. It's not an optional inconvenience.
Unless you live in a place where grocery stores deliver, like me. Granted, I don't use that service because I actually work at the on-base commissary, but grocery delivery is definitely a thing. They even deliver the cold items in sealed containers kept cold by dry ice in case you're out when they deliver.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
As someone who lives a 3-5 minute walk away from any and all groceries I want this has no use to me. I guess this is the natural evolution of the smart-phone, much like the smart watch. Both only exist so lazy people don't have to take their phone out of their pocket to do something.