AMC's The Walking Dead Is a Massive Zombie Hit

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
I just saw the first episode, it's ok, I just saw the first one, it has potential, I'm still waiting to see more before I pass judgement

monstersquad

Jun 7, 2010
Well, you do realise that Walking Dead is actually a human drama? That the zombies are only the setting? Can you see the "I am Legend" allegory where the humans become the real monsters?
As to the article all I have to say is ummmmm......Duh? I mean come on was it that surprising so many people saw it. Forget comic book afficianados, zombie lovers will watch the show solely on the merits of the effects. KNB anyone? The effects guys behind every Romero movie since Day of the Dead anyone?

Apr 29, 2010
How many episodes have aired so far? I need to know how far behind am I. It seems like it only airs when I'm at work...

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
It's great. I've even managed to get my dad (who cares more about sports and politics then SciFi/Horror) to watch it and HE likes it.

Shining_Pyrelight

Oct 17, 2010
I really didn't expect much and didn't watch the first episode. But the second was really good. Surprised me.
As long as the zombies never sparkle I'm happy. Hopefully can knock the vampires off their high horse.

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
superbatranger said:
How many episodes have aired so far? I need to know how far behind am I. It seems like it only airs when I'm at work...
The 2nd episode was aired this week. First episode is about an hour long, second episode is about 30 minutes.

This series so far, is just amazing.

Apr 29, 2010
DeASplode said:
superbatranger said:
The 2nd episode was aired this week. First episode is about an hour long, second episode is about 30 minutes.

This series so far, is just amazing.
BROOKLYN RAGE

*ahem* Well, then that means I'll never be able to see it, especially not with the hours I work.

higgs20

Feb 16, 2010
Snotnarok said:
Thank God Fox doesn't own the rights to this or they'd see how successful it was then cancel it after airing the episodes out of order. (Fuck you Fox you know what I'm REALLY talking about!)

OT: The first episode was amazing, I hope to see many more.
we all know what your talking about....*sniff* and we all know the pain.