Amnesia Studio Teases a New Game

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
Andy Chalk said:
Also rather odd is that the image on the page links to a Google map of China. What could it mean?
Uhh... what? Google map of China? I got a Google map of to an island called Boreray, right above the UK.

You might want to recheck that link, Andy.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Mine links to some island (Boreray) in the north of the UK, not China.

EDIT: Are they updating the map constantly? It could be a mini ARG type thing.
Does anyone know, exactly, where in china the map was pointing too? What was the closest named object?

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I still need to finish Amnesia. I'm still standing in a wardrobe somewhere too terrified to move.

TheGroovyMule

Oct 23, 2008
I wonder if it'll be a first-person survival-horror adventure game with physics puzzles and stealth elements that'll be available on Steam...

Nah...

rofltehcat

Jul 24, 2009
On Google Maps, that Boreray island looks perfectly peaceful from the air. Lots of green grass, a few houses, some ruins... what could possibly happen in a peaceful place like this? What could ever go wrong when visiting that island?

Souns nice and cozy if you ask me:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boreray,_North_Uist

D:

Limos

Jun 15, 2008
I'm getting the link to Boreray island in the UK as well. No China here boss.

Course there is a big lake and only one inhabitant after the rest of the population was evacuated. I'm sure there is something you could do with that.

3AM

Oct 21, 2010
Sean Strife said:
Andy Chalk said:
Also rather odd is that the image on the page links to a Google map of China. What could it mean?
Uhh... what? Google map of China? I got a Google map of to an island called Boreray, right above the UK.

You might want to recheck that link, Andy.
I'm in Boreray with you, which is pretty cool since I'd never heard of the place.

Edit: I'd be excited about a new Amnesia game except that I haven't been able to get past the 1st room in the Justine DLC. Maybe if I wait a little longer I can go back to that hellish house again.