An antagonist that you absolutely loathe

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Aizen from Bleach. Aside from him being unbelievably powerful with strong and manipulative powers, the way this guy operates is what really gets to me.

While under the guise of a Captian in the Gotei 13, he turned many of his subordinates against each other, nearly killed many loose ends who had discovered his true intentions, and was willing to allow innocent bystanders to die so that he can move forward with his plan.

Afterwards, he would continually use any ally that he came across and treat them like a tool to move his plans forward and even kill those who he no longer found useful. Once he attained almost god-like strength, he continued to kill innocent bystanders that posed no threat to him and even planned to use the friends of the main protagonists to further get their blood boiling.

I'm glad this sucker is rotting away in prison for 20,000 years.

Great North

Feb 3, 2010
Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey Prince Joffrey

KingGolem

Jun 16, 2009
You know, I've never felt that way about any antagonist. I'm not nearly self-righteous enough or hypocritical enough to hate a fictional character because of the atrocities they commit. The only time I really come close is with religion-motivated antagonists, but then I don't really hate them so much as what they stand for.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
I'd like to punch the Joker in the teeth until he decides to be interesting.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
Great North said:
Raika said:
I'd like to punch the Joker in the teeth until he decides to be interesting.
I have absolutely no idea what your basis for that argument could be.
My basis is pretty simple. The Joker is bland and uninteresting and I'd much rather read about a character who follows the basic rules of good character writing, i.e. having more depth and complexity than your average Happy Meal toy.