An apocalipse you could survive no problem

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
What kind of apocalipse do you think you could survive to the end of no problem? Like a zombie apocalipse, or a nuclear apocalipse, or a legion type of apocalpse and so on.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
A button apocalypse. There will be buttons everywhere, but no two would match! Fashion would be ruined for everyone!

But since I lack fashion, I'll get by just fine.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
An apocalypse where all the birds in the world are turned into corn dogs.

[small]mmmmm...... condor......[/small]

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Zombies I might be able to make it.

A kitten apocalypse would be no problem. I am immune to cuteness.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
A planet wide alien invasion, torching the major cities, troops inflitrating countries and large vechicles roaming the planet killing and picking off humans as they go until finally they surrender and become the submissive slaves of the aliens.
Why I would live.... because I would be the one leading the attack.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
Vrex360 said:
A planet wide alien invasion, torching the major cities, troops inflitrating countries and large vechicles roaming the planet killing and picking off humans as they go until finally they surrender and become the submissive slaves of the aliens.
Why I would live.... because I would be the one leading the attack.
Hey now, Vrex, buddy, pal. We are cool, right? I mean, I could help. For a price
Of course, communism would be quite helpful in my mission.

Blood Masque

Jan 16, 2010
The Rubber Duckie Apocalypse. When you stomp on their flimsy little bodies, they squeak. What's more fun than killing that?

shadow_pirate22

Aug 25, 2008
I would probably survive the kind of apocalypse that happens on a different planet. Or one that involves playing bioshock or dying. Hooray for natural selection!

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
I should be able to survive a zombie outbreak. I am allergic to nothing with a strong immune system, plus I have a big heavy car, an axe, and a shotgun. Also, I am not a total idiot (just a partial one) and have some survival instict. All else fails, my mom lives way out in the middle of nowhere so I could just drive there, plowing through the squishy speedbumps as I go along.

I would also fair well during an EMP attack since my car is too old for computers and I could drive it while everyone else would be stuck. I start up a taxi business and become rich.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
The meat apocalypse: everything starts turning to meat. I'd fire up the grill and start a life-long meat-fest (family tradition).

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
Doesn't that kind of contradict the meaning of an apocalypse? You aren't really supposed to survive it with "No problems".

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
An apocalypse where the entire world was turned into corn flakes? Oh, and milk. Can't forget the milk.

I couldn't survive a kitty apocalypse though.. The sheer cuteness would cause my head to implode from the good humours.

Archeangel2009 said:
an emo apocalipse, and a zombie one
Better yet, an emo zombie apocalypse:

They'd practically cut their own limbs off!

Clueless Hero

Oct 5, 2009
Maybe loss of color, except for a few splashes of color here and there ala The Saboteur and Sin City. That wouldn't be bad, that would be downright badass.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
One were every person who dosen't want to work or compete for anything chokes to death on their next meal.

Oh wait.....