An Egyptian Man Plans to Fight, and Maybe Kill, a Lion

tehfeen83

Oct 17, 2010
"I discovered my incredible strength at the age of 13, and, almost immediately afterwards, promised myself that, one of these days, I would fight a lion,"

One of these days? That was 12 years ago!

icame

Aug 4, 2010
yeah.. uh... buddies going to die. I don't give him more then 30 seconds, if that.

Psykoma

Nov 29, 2010
I'm wondering where the idea that a lion is "the strongest creature on the planet" came from.

ToxicOranges

Aug 7, 2010
FFHAuthor said:
Chiefmon said:
"If America, or any other country, had a man with the ability to combat the strongest creature on the planet, they would properly promote him, and use his strength to their advantage."[/i]"
Errr....I think PETA is going to try and lynch the guy before he gets a chance to carry out his idea.
You'd think so, but they are probably creating another game that demonizes meat and makes video games like Cooking Mama look barbaric. PETA are so pathetic.

Professor James

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2010
Psykoma said:
I'm wondering where the idea that a lion is "the strongest creature on the planet" came from.
It's probably not the strongest but probably near the top in most lethal.

TheBlitz

Jun 6, 2011
http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/465580

This site is apparently his Q&A session. Looks like it's down right now, may be worth keeping an eye on it.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I like how he decided to make it an anti America thing too. Well thats fine, we'll keep our new steel and use it to make tanks to roll through that sand trap you call a country. We'll see who's stronger.

... but oka, actually being serious (and not a dick), if he uses a weapon, I'm calling i null in void. And personally i hope the lion wins, cause I so want to see this guy get owned for overconfidence.

Kahunaburger said:
Risingblade said:
I feel bad for the Lion though, being forced to fight and possibly killed.
I don't think you have to force a lion to eat a dude. They're pretty happy to do that on their own.

OT: I hope this is fake. Guy sounds awesome and wants to help his country - Egypt is better off with more people like him alive, not eaten by lions.
Most wild animals wont attack a human unless its sick, injured, old, or your just plain pissed it off. So this lion will most likely be humanly aggravated, starved, and just generally miss treated by Caging it in an arena.

EDIT: you know what the sad thing is? No matter who wins, the lion dies. They're not going to let a lion that just tore the shit out of a man and made him resemble a pile of bloody meaty human pulp, if they even let the lion kill the man (which I severely doubt).

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
If I had to fight a lion, this would be my strategy. 95% chance I'd fail and die, but its the best plan there is:

Get on its back somehow, and go for its eyes. Then, punch it in the skull repeatedly till it is incapacitated.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Honestly, I'd prefer this to actually be a tradition over the Toreros in Spain. At least he wants to fight barehanded.

On the other hand, it would be a shame if either one of them died. Can I suggest a virtual battle? Some Tekken or Mortal Kombat? Winner gets a nice Lamborghini and/or 200kg of meat.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
That's just crazy enough to work, I hope someone films this. I would love to see a man getting eaten by a lion for money

Flig

Nov 24, 2009
Moriarty said:
I can't see any difference to bullfighting here, so why don't we arrest this retard?

There are better ways to prove your strength, no need to involve animal cruelty.

" Though al-Essawy insists he does not intend to kill the animal, he adds, "If it comes down to either me or him, I will have to kill him."

Well what the hell is that supposed to mean? If he intends to fight a lion, it WILL come down to either him or the animal. Does he think the lion is going to get bored and settle for a draw?

Well, bullfighting is still legal in places,it's a cultural thing, and the difference is that bullfighters stab the bull with spears multiple times before stabbing it in the face with a sword. This guy is just gonna wrestle the thing. Or rather get mauled by the thing.

And I think he intends to get the lion into a submission hold where it can't move, get declared the victor, have some professional animal trainers hold the thing with some sort of tool, let go of the lion and walk away like a pro. Or at least that's what I assume he thinks he's going to do, in reality the lions going to lunge at his neck and tear it apart.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
depends, creatures are funny and humans are too smart for their own good
if he has some kind of dumb trick up his sleeve like sitting on the lion's back in some way that it breaks then i'd go with the guy.. but if not then yah the lion's going to eat him for breakfast

basically comes down to is there some way to exploit the lion's strength or not

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Moriarty said:
I can't see any difference to bullfighting here, so why don't we arrest this retard?
How about the fact bullfighting gets rigged and the guy fighting a bull is armed with a sword rather than just his bare hands?

As long as the odds are even (by which I mean, in the lion's favour, ie. with the guy stripped of any weapons and the lion not drugged etc.), there's no animal cruelty here. Or well, there is, but the human's the animal we're talking about. And even so, he's a consenting sentient, so just look at it like feeding the lion with a live animal that's happy to try and take it on.

Out of interest, how does he intend to go about killing or incapacitating the lion with no weapons? Does he think he can wring his neck or something?

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Thank you god. Several millions years of evolution, and we've finaly reached this point...

Hope someone stops the guy, dont want to see him hurt, even if this is... Too put it lightly, a bit silly.

maddness666

Apr 14, 2011
My money is on the man. Providing he gets the first blow. And is 'Strongest man in the world' material.