Paladin of The Light
- Jul 27, 2008
Fail neo-nazi OP is fail.
It was The Giver.handofpwn said:I do believe that there was a book written on something like this where all of the color in the world was gone and there were strict rules. Everyones fate was predecided. The main character, however, became the keeper of the worlds history and was the only one allowed to lie. In the end he died trying to escape the town with a baby that was going to be killed because of some defect. Or it might have been the previous keeper of history that he escaped with, i cant remember. It was a childrens book, though, and a decent read at that.
These made me giggle.Pyronox said:Religion is the root of all evil in this era...
...and the UN must enforce.
I see what you're getting at and it's a good thing you're attempting to create but we might as well, in the next 24 hours, end all conflict in the Middle East, cure every single type of cancer, colonise Mars and meet back here at half past impossible.leontyrone said:I've been thinking about this for a long time now and just wanted to see what others thought about it.
Steps towards ending racism and discrimination:
1. erase all nation and international borders and create a single nation.
2. (this would have to be implanted into the infants) - by having erased all nations and creating a single nation, eventually, separate cultures would merge together, forming a single culture, which would lead to an end of culutral discrimination.
3. also by merging all peoples, a singular language would need to be created and accents would disappear, thus an end to language discrimination.
4. Over time, as we continue to procreate, eventually all races would merge into a singular race, thus an end to racism.
5. If all those infants were taught the same morals of law and justice, then there would be no hate, or theft, or murder. (sort of like communism without a government)
With everybody being of one race, one culture, one language, and one nation, nobody would be over another and there would be no need of racism or discrimination (unless of course some persons experienced deformities or disabilities at birth or at any point in their lives).
With that, I'd like to leave you with a message which I titled "A simple but powerful prayer for friends"
Grant me the courage to protect those most precious to me, the ability to carry their sorrows, and the happiness to know that they lived better lives through me.
Interesting how the most generally agreed evil man of the century, Hitler, was not religious or influenced by it; how the two most devestating wars in history, WW1 and 2, were explicitly secular; and how two of the most oppressive regimes on Earth, China and North Korea, are vehemently anti-religion.Pyronox said:Religion is the root of all evil in this era.