An Extinct Animal You Never Want to Meet

X123Lewis123X

Jul 26, 2009

Raptors communicate with each other to pin u down and utterly rape you! ide pish myself in that situation.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
Yosato said:
A duck billed platypus, those things freak me the fuck out
They aren't extinct!
Wait they're not!? I'm sure there's something similar that are :S If so aren't they like on the verge of extinction?

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Yosato said:
imnotparanoid said:
Yosato said:
They aren't extinct!
Wait they're not!? I'm sure there's something similar that are :S If so aren't they like on the verge of extinction?
I'm fairly sure they're are either endangered or rare.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Colour-Scientist said:
I was going to say that prehistoric crocodile thing but upon further inspection it seems that your shark has trumped it.
Megalodon trumps a lot a things, mkay. I assume it could eat the 10-ten crocodile ;)

By the way, the Weeping Angels doing the Macarena is one of the great avatars evar.

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
imnotparanoid said:
Yosato said:
imnotparanoid said:
Yosato said:
They aren't extinct!
I'm fairly sure they're are either endangered or rare.
According to wikipedia:"The Platypus does not appear to be in immediate danger of extinction thanks to conservation measures."

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
There is a species of Milllipede that grew as large as a bus a few hundred million years ago, before dinosaurs. I forgot the correct name for it, but come on... A millipede, that could stab and deliver venom, as big as a freaking bus!

Mind you, I couldn't technically live in its environment due to the Avatar-style oxygen in the air. So I'm safe. I'll just have to deal with crushing its ancestors in the basement with the edge of something, like a chair.. or a baseball bat.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
T-rex.

Kinda obvious, methinks.
Also:

The Arctodus Simus, or short-nosed bear. The biggest one that ever existed, this fucker would eat your van for breakfast and then drink the tears of the damned for teh evulz.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Wolf Devastator said:
The scariest and fiercest of all extinct animals!
My God, I've never seen anything as ferocious.

sooperman said:
By the way, the Weeping Angels doing the Macarena is one of the great avatars evar.
Thank you, I just wish it were longer.

Andothul

Feb 11, 2010
There is scientific debate on exactly how dangerous a T rex would be to humans. Many people think they were scavengers and that they couldn't run fast at all especially because tripping for them could be deadly.

Also T rex didn't turn on no dime. It takes an average human a fraction of a second to make a 45 degree turn, it would take a T rex 3-4 seconds to do so.

So all someone has to do is jerk right suddenly every time the Trex gets close, assuming they could even run.

Lastly unless a T Rex was starving there would be no reason to go after a human.
Why would it exert so much energy going after something so small. It wouldnt.

WinkyTheGreat

Sep 6, 2008
Wolf Devastator said:
The scariest and fiercest of all extinct animals!
Ninja'd.

Also, any of these: http://www.cracked.com/article_18445_7-thankfully-extinct-giant-versions-modern-animals_p2.html

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
well pretty much anything that could kill you in a blink, or something you cant escape from like water monsters...like the megalodon, or any other creature living in water.

Darkgoosey666

Jul 18, 2010
Anything from dinosaur times, hell even around dinosaur times. even the bloody herbivores were death machines (im looking at you triceratops, stegosaurus) although the T-rex takes the cake because it would love modern times ( ignoring guns) because think about it, flat roads to run on forever and not trip XD, and houses are just death traps for people against a t-rex. Also they have rather large spikes in their mouthes.

And they are just the big daddy of dinosaurs. but i also dont want to ever meet raptors, because that would be sheer terror.

May 28, 2009
Pretty much any of them, most could take me down easy.

But I'm going with Gigantosaurus

Like a T-Rex but bigger