An Ideal Apocalypse

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Before I continue, yes I used the search bar, nothing like this came up. Secondly, this is all hypothetical.

Okay, so I've seen a few topics about the end of times recently, so I thought I might make one of my own and I have never seen a topic like this before.

So take this scenario, the world is going to end, this part is inevitable, but here is the catch, you are in control of it.

Yes, for some reason, you are given the power to choose how the world ends. It can be anything from a huge explosion that kills everyone in an instant or an apocalypse on the standards of 28 Days Later.

Remember it [b/]HAS TO BE[/b] an apocalypse to some degree. Meaning the majority of the world's population dies.

And if you were wondering, I'm feeling somewhat depressed right now.

hailene

Apr 12, 2009
Probably the best one would be...

I don't know, some God-like figure (perhaps the big man himself?) comes down, scoops up all the good people (in theory, most of the world's population) and takes them to whatever version of Heaven they so desire.

The end of the world as we know it...but in a good way.

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

A planetary avalanche of beautiful women and scotch.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
the koala's and babies have a huge war, the koalas nuke a large portion of the earth, but run out of nukes somehow, so the babies counter by creating geneticlly perfect clone's of themselves, but the them that is an adult( no time traveling, just fast aging.) and wipe out all of everything, then themselves after there is no one left to appose the babies rule of the world.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
hailene said:
Probably the best one would be...

I don't know, some God-like figure (perhaps the big man himself?) comes down, scoops up all the good people (in theory, most of the world's population) and takes them to whatever version of Heaven they so desire.

The end of the world as we know it...but in a good way.
We need more thoughts like this. The Apocalypse doesn't have to be THAT bad, does it?

klakkat

May 24, 2008
I'll go with the one from a sci-fi setting I'm working on. Essentially, humans piss off the entire galaxy (due to our violence and expansionism, as well as cultural misunderstandings on both sides). Every other race in the galaxy then sends an armada knocking on our doors and makes Earth more radioactive than the Sun. We go out with a fight, and, naturally, a few ships escape to wreak vengeance later...

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
I would have the mutant vampire zombie robot nazis attack as Philip De Franco forsees and then they would have a version of Chuck Norris who was less awesome because he was a mutant vampire zombie robot nazi, and we would have the most interesting man in the world as well as dolphins on our side. Also after the mutant vampire zombie robot nazis were all killed there would be a major world war and we would all be living in a Red Dawn scenario trying to form little groups to fight off enemy armies before we all dwindled into extinction due to an ice age caused by a meteor hitting the earth and moving it further away from the sun

does that answer your question?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Earth is hit by a huge fucking meteor the size of the moon, and everyone dies.

Once in the afterlife, everyone is sent to a realm of "heaven" where it's absolutely perfect. Souls take the form of the person's ideal appearance, but everyone can still recognize their loved ones. People can teleport anywhere in heaven instantly, and everyone has their own house that is as big or little as they want it to be, where inside they have their own personal version of heaven that is tailored to their tastes. People can either have their house to themselves or agree to live with someone else, i.e. a significant other or family.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Good Apocalypse: A God or something makes everyone smiley happy and nice, making all bad things go away, and some sort of perfect world.

Bad Apocalypse: Either "The Day After Tomorrow" or "Knowing", I can't decide.

Completely Impossible Apocalypse: Dragons. Lots of 'em. And pirates. And ninjas. And talking guinea pigs. At war.

And cavalry bears.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
fallout 3 if people have to die but if you think about it a apocalypse doesnt have to mean massive amount of death but it could be the end of the world and its rebirth figuratively speaking such as if aliens came and conquered us or a technological revolution or even if everyone just thought differently than they used to

bob-2000

Jun 28, 2009
fighting through the zombie apocalypse with an old war veteran, a biker dude, an office worker, and a collage girl.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Some form of mass technology failing all at once, maybe, causing explosions of sorts. I've always thought technology would be mankind's downfall, mainly because of tasty irony involved.

Ideally, sun explosion or planetary collision. Mayhaps even the LHC causing a massive blackhole. I guess the latter goes with the technology failure, though.

dsau

Apr 15, 2009
in a cloud of alcohol so that way everyone feels good and is at the point where they dont care that they die... then die of alcohol poisoning haha. or a cloud of acid