Ancient youtube vids.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I was looking through some of my old favs on youtube and I forgot about a lot of these things. So what are some good random youtube vids from over 10 years ago?

Reactions: BrawlMan

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Does this ever get old?

And the follow up

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Found this YEARS ago when looking up Autechre videos. Very weird, but intriguing, and the dance style has since become pretty popular. Plus this [then] kid went on to have a pretty successful career, showing up in ads and even movies.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
There was a video of Ash Falcon punching Pikachu that I thought was completely hilarious. It had the audio from the ending of the Captain Falcon anime, and had some dramatic shots from the first Pokemon movie. It was perfect. Unfortunately it's gone now and all I have is this link:

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States

The Early Youtubers
As someone who thoroughly enjoyed FF8, I got through about 2 minutes of this before deciding his opinions, as well articulated as they may be (/s), weren't worth my consideration.

Anybody else think it's ironic when someone turns off comments on their snide, strongly worded and dismissive opinion videos?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
As someone who thoroughly enjoyed FF8, I got through about 2 minutes of this before deciding his opinions, as well articulated as they may be (/s), weren't worth my consideration.

Anybody else think it's ironic when someone turns off comments on their snide, strongly worded and dismissive opinion videos?
He turned off comments after his Amazing Spiderman 2 review

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
This isn't Youtube, in fact it predates YouTube by nearly ten years, and is barely a video. But it gives me a little thrill of pleasure about this world that for some bizarre and wonderful reason it still exists.

www.khaaan.com