Ancient youtube vids.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
Does it count if the original video wasn't hosted on YouTube?

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
STOP THE COUNT!!

Edit: Oh and this Weezer video with all the old memes!

Last edited:

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy

Viewer discretion needed.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
I find the lack of The Dankest of All Memes... Disturbing.

You thought you were free after a decade? Nope. Everytime you try to get out, I'm going to pull you back in.

You want something more current? I gots you, Fam.

And if we're going to pray tribute to the Dankery that is the Internet, we should post the very reason the Internet was Built.

To House Moment 37

Reactions: BrawlMan

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

Offworlder

Elite Member
Jan 31, 2021
Country
Australia
Jesus, how could I forget:

And this is the updated version, there's one that EVEN older than this. Peak internet animation pre-2010. Used to inhale this sort of content in high school.

Offworlder

Elite Member
Jan 31, 2021
Country
Australia

The Early Youtubers

I'll always go back and binge AVGN every now and again, dudes a straight legend. I haven't watched Spoony since his breakdowns on stream a few years ago. His Ultima videos were very good tho.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I'll always go back and binge AVGN every now and again, dudes a straight legend. I haven't watched Spoony since his breakdowns on stream a few years ago. His Ultima videos were very good tho.
I haven't watched anything new from Spoony since before even his Patreon, but I still watch classic Spoony from time to time. It was a little tough tracking down some of the videos though.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Ok, here's a really simple one (of terrible video quality, though not as bad as the splash image implies). This was obviously put up after Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix was released but before Kingdom Hearts 2 was technically announced. If you were a fan of the game, you know how it was, you got all the Ansem Reports, it triggered a post-game cutscene giving you the first teasers about the next major installment. This video is that cutscene, but with one appreciable alteration: Some guy decided to combine it with Final Fantasy VIII's song "Liberi Fatali" (you know, the song that played in FF8's opening cutscene).

And the thing that made it stick in my memory (besides the fact that I just plain like the song) is that for doing so little, the music and video sync up surprisingly well. If you were to tell me that the animators had designed it to be played with that music, I probably could believe it.