And now its in my head.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I'm pretty shore this has happen to everyone.

Have you ever got some annoying phrase or jingle stuck in your head and now your saying it?

Doesn't it suck, I hate it. I'll give you an example.

A friend of mine was playing SF:2 and he wont stop saying "Hado-ken". He keep saying it non stop. The next day, I'm playing Gears 2 online. I kill a person with the boomshot and I immediately shout "Hado-ken". Damn my friend!

Anyway, has this happen to you?

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Because of one o' my friends, I can't stop saying "I'm a massive fan" or "I am not a fan" of anything. Stupid Mike.

Gooble

May 9, 2008
When I've played a single game for long periods of time, either that day or for several days, I start to hear sounds/phrases from the game when I'm going to sleep. That really sucks.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I randomly get Family guy line stuck in my head along with Garfield punch lines. Though I did have Freezepop's Do You Like Boys stuck in my head for a couple of weeks.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Have you heard about the news? About an Aviation of some sorts? What No! Do you know about the bird well everybody knows about the bird! Bird bird bird, bird is the word etc...

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
poncho14 said:
Have you heard about the news? About an Aviation of some sorts? What No! Do you know about the bird well everybody knows about the bird! Bird bird bird, bird is the word etc...
Damn, Family Guy and their annoying repetition.
Most of them aren't even funny.

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
Yeah, I've had this song stuck in my head for months, and it's killing me. I'll find it for you...where is it? Here-

If it sticks, all I can say is "welcome to my Hell."

Dr.Poisonfreak

Apr 6, 2009
Bofus Teefus said:
Yeah, I've had this song stuck in my head for months, and it's killing me. I'll find it for you...where is it? Here-

If it sticks, all I can say is "welcome to my Hell."
i now loathe you >_<

OT: cowboys from hell is always stuck in my head, although owing to my brain being like windows media player i can shake my head and skip the track ((d[-_-]b))

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
TaborMallory said:
Never gunna give you up, never gunna let you down...

<color=black>Stop playing The Game.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I HATE YOU

OT: I dunno if this count, but everytime I hear 'Right Round' by Flo Rida I start singing this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SsAxB9aZ7Y

because the verses sound kinda similar

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Well.. I have the Temple of Light tune from Fable stuck in my head. It's been stuck in my head for nearly 2 weeks now.