And the stupid question award goes to.......

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
LooK iTz Jinjo said:
On Xbox Live in a gears of war public match, waiting in the lobby to choose game type. I've just finished yelling out "Aussie Aussie Aussie, etc etc" (Was watching the cricket, we just beat South Africa - so sweet) and this idiot American says to me "Are you guys British?"

For those of you who are not, there is nothing an Aussie hates more than being called British (It's like calling a Canadian American) and it's a pretty frequent occurrence, but I let this guy have it. "SHUT THE F@*K UP YOU DUMB ARSE AMERICAN F@*K!" (I am an angry person)
Had an Australian waiter in Vancouver, but the accent wasn't extremely blatant so I asked if he was Australian and he went yep, and thanks for not saying New Zealand. Then my Dad got into how Norwegians don't like being called Swedish, and the whole Canadian/American thing.

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
I have a gamestop I go to, I only go to this one. You see this store is one of those fabled exemptions to the gamestop code of retardation for employees, and the people who work there make the whole experience actually nice. However, once a long while ago I was looking for Mario Kart Wii, the store I normally go to didn't have any in so I went to a different store, walked in and asked, "do you have any copies of Mario Kart Wii?"

To which the man behind the counter replies, "What system is that for? that's for the 360, right?" I had the intense urge to lunge at him and snap his neck.

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
I worked for a football club as a trainer and ran to help a player get up after a heavy tackle. He showed me his index finger, which was out of joint. The conversation with him and me went as such:
"Does this look normal to you?"
"Uh, no it doesn't"
"Is it dislocated?"
"It looks like it"
After a moment's thought:
"I should come off the field now, hey?"
"I think you should."

EDIT: Also forgot this one my friend, a student of the French language asked me: 'What's escargot in French?'

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
whats that thing they do where they sell stuff?
"what?"
you know, where that guy has a hammer and they... something for stuff
"i dunno"

2 days later...

oh wait, its an auction isnt it?
"whaaaaat!?!?"

i cant believe i forgot the word auction ~_~

another fun one when i was back at school asked by my friend
"how do you spell table?"

she's a rubbish speller, but that's just too far XD

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
black lincon said:
I have a gamestop I go to, I only go to this one. You see this store is one of those fabled exemptions to the gamestop code of retardation for employees, and the people who work there make the whole experience actually nice. However, once a long while ago I was looking for Mario Kart Wii, the store I normally go to didn't have any in so I went to a different store, walked in and asked, "do you have any copies of Mario Kart Wii?"

To which the man behind the counter replies, "What system is that for? that's for the 360, right?" I had the intense urge to lunge at him and snap his neck.
HAHA When I went to EB Games to pre-order Gears 2 and Banjo Nuts & Bolts the idiot behind the counter asked me "PS3 or 360?" I stared blankly for a second before walking away.

Pumpkin_Eater

Mar 17, 2009
jaammiie said:
Pumpkin_Eater said:
"How do you make that backwards b?"

The stuff of legends.
I heard someone say "How do you make that downwards arrow?". Basically how to make the opposite of ^. Someone answered their question.

They missed the button on their keyboard with 'V'. I lol'd
Were people playing the ^<V game? I think I've seen someone not figure that out before too.

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
While standing outside the civic theater next to a big sign that said civic theater my friend turns to me and asks "Wheres this civic theater place".

tinkyyy

Nov 17, 2008
I was sitting on a beach where I live one time, and this girl (who is a geography student) hanging out with me and my friends asks if England is landlocked. I live in England and we could see the sea from where we sitting quite clearly, which just made it seem even more stupid than it already was.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
These two questions were both asked by the same person.

"What is wool made out of? Plants, right?"

Yes, you stupid tit. Now, see that cliff there? It's got an invisible bridge on it, like in Indiana Jones. Don't worry it's totally safe.

"Is McDonalds in America too?"

Why aren't you dead yet?!

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
Fresh from yahoo answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhQAdMI6eiIXP9zVnmI2fSfpy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090419041904AAaEDpa

defcon 1

Jan 3, 2008
1: Can I ask a question?

2: You forgot where it was, Where did you have it last?

3: Do fish get wet when it rains? (best question ever, lol)

Last but not least, stuff from here. http://notalwaysright.com/

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Someone linking pictures... from their hard drive...
Or someone claiming to link something but it didnt link properly so you couldnt click it and the URL was something like rickroll,com or something
Edit: lol I had to edit the url because its apprently a real url

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Meh. I say so many stupid things. I talk fast, and usually when I do so for long periods of time I start to stumble and use words in the most stupid ways possible. Not to mention I'm bound to say something embarrasing around people I don't know if I get carried away.

Usually when I speak English I can keep track of my words, but for some reason I can't properly speak Swedish. I can't think of any example right now, but when I do mess up I mess up big time.

experiment0789

Feb 14, 2009
-bladerunner- said:
experiment0789 said:
When you hurt your self some one has to say "ARE YOU OK".
I know they mean well but come on.......
No i'm not okay you fool! This is so common and normally it's blindingly obvious whether your okay or not.
Worse of all you don't know if you should be happy someone cares enough to ask, or mad that someone asked such a stupid question!

blackpuding1

Mar 29, 2009
ive got a few that happened in my school

one girl in my english class asked
"whats the past tense of shook, its shoke right?"

another girl in my history class asked
"did england win WW2?"

we also told a guy some stupid facts and he then asked these questions

"do horses really lay there eggs in water or just land?"
"how severe is the poison from a horse's fangs"
"are llamas make believe creatures, like dragons?"

sad thing is all these people are 15 and studying at a grammar school..

got another one

one guy in my physics class asked

"the earth is made out of plants, right?"

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
aleczm said:
"If the sun is so big, why does it look so small?!?!"

yeah i was at the mall with a girl who i liked (yes...she was blonde) when she uttered this question. I tried pretty hard to contain my laughter.
That Father Ted episode springs to mind... :-D

LuckySeven

Dec 23, 2008
berethond said:
Girl: "Do you have a dollar?"
Me: No.
Girl; "Are you sure?"

I hate that.
Yep i love it. Every time it happens i go "No im just a nasty asshole thats lying all the time for the sheer fun of it."

gabx

Nov 19, 2008
Teacher: What do the periods 1783-1812 and 1865-180 have in common?

Girl: BLACKS!

*Everyone laughs at her.*

Teacher: ...You know, Freud said your conscience is like an iceberg-

Girl interrupts him: *MY* conscience!?