And...What are your Heavenly Virtues?

Lord Garnaat

Apr 10, 2012
Chastity: I don't think I'm any less drawn to the opposite sex than anyone else, but I may show it less often.

Temperance: I don't smoke, drink, or do any sort of illicit drug out of principle, so I'd say that I'm probably a perfect 10.

Charity: I think I'm about average or slightly above it here. I believe strongly in helping others and the virtue of generosity, I suppose.

Diligence: I believe strongly in duty and honor above anything else, to the point where I can't stand people who are lazy and undisciplined. Probably another very high score.

Patience: I can withstand some frustrations for a time, but I'm often quick to react to any slight against myself or my family. Probably a lower score.

Kindness: I deeply love the people I call friends, but I'm also quick to judge and I rarely set aside a grudge, so this score is likely average or slightly below it.

Humility: I won't lie, I think I'm pretty great at some things. But I also readily admit to lacking in a lot of other categories. Still, I have a lot of pride.

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
These are kind of a rough, but honest estimate.

1 Chastity - Between 1-2
2 Temperance - 8
3 Charity - 8
4 Diligence - 3
5 Patience - 5
6 Kindness - 5 I am kind to people by default, but I turn vicious quickly.
7 Humility - 10, because I have no self confidence.

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
1 Chastity 8; I was offered sex once, I declined and am still currently a virgin
2 Temperance 8
3 Charity 7; I have response a child, and i give money to charities when they are convenient to give to at the time
4 Diligence 6; I am a lazy son of a *****
5 Patience 7
6 Kindness 8
7 Humility 8; I will be the first to admit that I have many faults, but also that i am not more humble than some people i know.

Iszfury

Oct 25, 2011
Chastity: 10. Not voluntarily.
Temperance: 7
Charity: 5
Diligence: 4
Patience: 2
Kindness: 8
Humility: 3.5

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Chastity: 9 ( Virgin, and holding it for someone worth it. But I will occasionally glance at cleavage.)
Temperance: 6 (I'll gratify myself until I see the repurcussions take effect. When it does, HIATUS MODE ACTIVATE!)
Charity: 7 (I'll gladly do handiwork for anyone that needs it, but I'm strict with my money.)
Diligence: 7 (I'll work whatever limbs the job requires to the bone if it means I get paid, but if it's something like homework, pfffft nah.)
Patience: 9 (I can keep myself busy easily, even if it has to be in my own mind.)
Kindness: 8 (I go out of my way to help complete strangers, but I'm a dick to one and only one person who will go unnamed.)
Humility: 7 (I don't expect praise for what I do, but I will use the "You owe me one" to get out of a tight situation.)

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I'm not going to use the scale because I'm too cool for it. Also, I find it easier to just write out how I think I fit than to produce a number.

Chastity: I never actually have sex, but I'm pretty perverted. So, in spirit, I don't really subscribe to this.

Charity: I can't think of the last time I made a meaningful sacrifice for someone else's benefit. Though, to be fair, I don't often get the opportunity.

Diligence: I'm currently procrastinating studying for finals. Which are tomorrow. And it's almost 9.

Patience: I have decent endurance when it comes to waiting for things/putting up with shit I don't like, but when I lose my patience, I flip out.

Kindness: I sympathize with others and though I'm fond of rib-poking, I don't have any real malice towards anyone but a few. However, I'm also quick to criticize.

Humility: I tend not to feel like my accomplishments are worth much, and usual response to praise is, "really?" However, I also tend to bring down others' accomplishments. Basically, I criticize everyone.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Chastity 6
Temperance 9 'Tis what I strive to become a 10 at, though I have my breaks.
Charity 7
Diligence 6
Patience 9 I dislike conflict, and prefer stability. I can also put up with a lot of crap.
Kindness 7
Humility 8 Do want to improve upon. As I've said to myself before "Humility is mankind's greatest virtue."

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Chastity - 10 (I know I put a high number for lust in the other thread, but I'm so virgin I'm surprised that I'm not bottled and cooked with food)
Temperance - 7
Diligence - 8
Charity - 6 (I need to work on that)
Patience - 8 (I'm a very calm person so this comes naturally)
Kindness - 7
Humility - 8 (I don't like taking credit for things I've done)

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
Chastity- 6
Temperance- 4
Charity- 8
Diligence- 4
Patience- 6
Kindness- 9
Humility- 8

Floggo

Mar 30, 2010
I don't need a test to determine whether I'm a good person or not.
I am the perfect example of a human being, being well versed in Confucianism scripture, having an advanced degree in astrophysics and having unlimited girlfriends.