And you thought planking was stupid.

Wolfe M. Howler

Jun 27, 2011
I've got a better idea! Unicone-ing! Instead of taking the ice cream, they stick the cone to their heads and spend the rest of the day with it on. If anyone asks them why, they have to sing the theme song to My Little Pony!

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
CrazyBerk said:
I was about to say how you might need a massage because of how tightly wound you are, but then after reading through the comments some more. I can safetly say. You are unstable.

They're having a good time while harming noone, take it easy tough guy.

You just REAK of angsty teen who is having trouble talking to people. If "cone-ing" (out of EVERYTHING wrong with the world) makes you angry then i've got to say it's obvious you just need to get out some.

I have no trouble talking to people, it's just cone-ing that makes me want to spit acid in the face of people who do this. I'm also bothered by the fact one day the leader off the free world will be raised of shit like this. I'm not unstable, I have one grip on reality and one on fantasy, and I don't get fantasy the best of me.

CrazyBerk

Jul 1, 2008
novixz said:
CrazyBerk said:
I was about to say how you might need a massage because of how tightly wound you are, but then after reading through the comments some more. I can safetly say. You are unstable.

You just REAK of angsty teen who is having trouble talking to people. If "cone-ing" (out of EVERYTHING wrong with the world) makes you angry then i've got to say it's obvious you just need to get out some.

I have no trouble talking to people, it's just cone-ing that makes me want to spit acid in the face of people who do this. I'm also bothered by the fact one day the leader off the free world will be raised of shit like this. I'm not unstable, I have one grip on reality and one on fantasy, and I don't get fantasy the best of me.
..Jesus man, they're just eating ice-cream the wrong way.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Wolfe M. Howler said:
I've got a better idea! Unicorn-ing! Instead of taking the ice cream, they stick the cone to their heads and spend the rest of the day with it on. If anyone asks them why, they have to sing the theme song to My Little Pony!
How about that's a fucking stupid idea? I would say more but at this point I can't afford anymore strikes against me on the forums.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
CrazyBerk said:
novixz said:
CrazyBerk said:

..Jesus man, they're just eating ice-cream the wrong way.
Okay, let's just waste our time and money annoying stressed out people eating ice cream like a fucking retard? How about next we can push ourselves off 4 story roofs in recycling bins?

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
novixz said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
novixz said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
While I really cant see the appeal or humor in this cone-ning (?) thing, your THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY AND THE WORLD! reaction is just as puzzling.
I just tend to be cynical. It's just the fact that people can come up with something this stupid that makes me want to cut myself off from the outside world.
Yeah, but without wanting to get insulting, your cynical attitude seems to go way beyond reason. Are they doing something stupid? Yes. Are they harming anybody? No. Theyre not even harming themselves, which is usually the case with these trends. So why do you give a fuck?
It's stupid as shit, they spend money just to annoy the hell out of people who are already stressed. Sure they aren't hurting themselves but that's not a good excuse when it comes to trends.
How are they annoying anyone (but those who managed to watch through the video)?
From what I can see they order the ice cream, accept it by grabbing the top then moving along as they are supposed to while eating the ice cream cone.

OT: I love planking. I do it a lot myself. My favourite is lying motionless in my bed with my eyes closed for up to 10 hours. Seriously, all these things are just stupid.

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
Jazoni89 said:
The best thing to do in public however, will always be Parkour. None of these can ever match that.
This. If/when I see someone running around like that I'm gonna shit bricks. The only people who can actually do it tend to be douchebags, but just that one time I'll indulge them and say "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA, so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL".

Wolfe M. Howler

Jun 27, 2011
novixz said:
Wolfe M. Howler said:
I've got a better idea! Unicorn-ing! Instead of taking the ice cream, they stick the cone to their heads and spend the rest of the day with it on. If anyone asks them why, they have to sing the theme song to My Little Pony!
How about that's a fucking stupid idea? I would say more but at this point I can't afford anymore strikes against me on the forums.
You are so adorable, you know that? :D

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
novixz said:
SeriousIssues said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
No, I'm just full of rage. I'm not a nice person, I don't try to be a nice person.
Your face is a nice person.
ADOIFJDSOBNORAJFDOIJFRBRGOPRJGIPVJODFNBDFPBJERPGJE9BJD9IPB JF9G HNJERGIJFIBJDFEROPRGJR89HB45YUF98GBNFIO NFIGJOVJDVSD
FS[DBGOJERIOPGIJASD[JFIBJERGJDAFIGBEADGH See that? That's what happens when people say things like that and trigger my angst button.
...Right, sorry, should've seen that coming. Shutting up now.
Thanks, you almost made me break my netbook. I was just about ready to go out and take a few whacks at something with an ax if you smarted off with me with like a comment like "cool story bro."
You aren't much better than the way you view coning people, y'know?

I know. I just think it's dumb as shit.
Congrats, I agree it is stupid, hell its one of the dumber things I've seen recently, only matched by your reaction to it. Basically stop being so reactive and just deal with it; the idea of getting stressed out by someone 'cone-ing' is fucking stupid; things to get stressed over have a little bit more significance than that, such as relationships, finances, politics, but no lets all get pissed off by the fucking 'cone-ing' of people.

But its not enough to just say that, I'm going to show you exactly how you fucking sound.

"Look at this guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/novixz] complaining about something as silly as cone-ing, a harmless activity and claiming that its proof that people are stupid. Now in reality this guy is stupid because he's not seeing the bigger picture; he claims this will stress people out, when in reality he's undermining the things other people should be stressed about. Politics, the state of the economy, their own spending habits, all things that are more important than this. This is something that could just die in a few weeks but instead because of his stupid rage, he's exposing more fucking people to the videos thus giving it more popularity I HAVE NO HOPE FOR HUMANITY!!!1!" /parody

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
What the fuck, people. WHAT. THE FUCK. IS WRONG. WITH PEOPLE TODAY?
I have seen stupid people. I have seen retarded things. I have seen stupid people doing or liking retarded things (e.g. Jackson Pollock's stuff), but this just breaks every single record.
/sarcasm

People will always find ways to act stupid, this is just one of the extremely stupid ones, but at least it doesn't harm anybody like planking might.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Silly MEs.. even your fads are too pathetic to work.

Seriously, If I saw someone planking.. Im more inclined to curb stomp them in the small of their back than to find it humorous. Owling...Thats why they make bb guns.

Coning, this is beyond stupid. You know I could ... ALMOST see it... if you took the icecream and throw it back in the window before they shut the window, but all this does is make the perpetrator look mentally retarded and for what? So you can giggle like school girls with your friends that "OMG, I bet there still all talking about it inside the mcdonalds"

Considering some of the things people working the drive through at mcdonalds likely see, these lame antics are so uninteresting that, its no wonder why the people working the drive through in the referenced video didnt even bother to give a second look.

/sigh...

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Lost In The Void said:
novixz said:
SeriousIssues said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
No, I'm just full of rage. I'm not a nice person, I don't try to be a nice person.
ADOIFJDSOBNORAJFDOIJFRBRGOPRJGIPVJODFNBDFPBJERPGJE9BJD9IPB JF9G HNJERGIJFIBJDFEROPRGJR89HB45YUF98GBNFIO NFIGJOVJDVSD
FS[DBGOJERIOPGIJASD[JFIBJERGJDAFIGBEADGH See that? That's what happens when people say things like that and trigger my angst button.
Thanks, you almost made me break my netbook. I was just about ready to go out and take a few whacks at something with an ax if you smarted off with me with like a comment like "cool story bro."

Congrats, I agree it is stupid, hell its one of the dumber things I've seen recently, only matched by your reaction to it. Basically stop being so reactive and just deal with it; the idea of getting stressed out by someone 'cone-ing' is fucking stupid; things to get stressed over have a little bit more significance than that, such as relationships, finances, politics, but no lets all get pissed off by the fucking 'cone-ing' of people.

But its not enough to just say that, I'm going to show you exactly how you fucking sound.

"Look at this guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/novixz] complaining about something as silly as cone-ing, a harmless activity and claiming that its proof that people are stupid. Now in reality this guy is stupid because he's not seeing the bigger picture; he claims this will stress people out, when in reality he's undermining the things other people should be stressed about. Politics, the state of the economy, their own spending habits, all things that are more important than this. This is something that could just die in a few weeks but instead because of his stupid rage, he's exposing more fucking people to the videos thus giving it more popularity I HAVE NO HOPE FOR HUMANITY!!!1!" /parody
Yeah that's me. Trust me it doesn't take much to piss me off. It's just people who think they're funny for doing something everybody else is doing. Sheep. They are ruining an art and being jackass while doing it.

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
novixz said:
How about next we can push ourselves off 4 story roofs in recycling bins?
Sounds good. I'm on it. Grabbing my camera now and it's off to youtube.
Then after that, I'm going to go Blizzarding. It's this thing I'm starting where you cut the bottom out of a blizzard and try to eat the whole thing before it falls out the bottom.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
novixz said:
Lost In The Void said:
novixz said:
SeriousIssues said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:

Yeah that's me. Trust me it doesn't take much to piss me off. It's just people who think they're funny for doing something everybody else is doing. Sheep. They are ruining an art and being jackass while doing it.
Guess what bud; I've been there and getting annoyed and offended over every little thing only serves to ruin your life; not theirs, so its time to buck up, mature a little and realize that there's always going to be someone who annoys you everyday, its up to you to make sure it doesn't ruin your whole day.

I know this is going to sound stupid and arrogant but I do chalk this up to you only being, what like 15 or something; you will learn as we call do with the speed of a swift kick in the nuts, that soon things like this don't matter because there are bigger things to worry about.

Basically I'm telling you that its time to grow up a little, I can see this behaviour in a 12 year old, not a 15 year old.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Lost In The Void said:
novixz said:
Lost In The Void said:
novixz said:
SeriousIssues said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:

Guess what bud; I've been there and getting annoyed and offended over every little thing only serves to ruin your life; not theirs, so its time to buck up, mature a little and realize that there's always going to be someone who annoys you everyday, its up to you to make sure it doesn't ruin your whole day.

I know this is going to sound stupid and arrogant but I do chalk this up to you only being, what like 15 or something; you will learn as we call do with the speed of a swift kick in the nuts, that soon things like this don't matter because there are bigger things to worry about.

Basically I'm telling you that its time to grow up a little, I can see this behaviour in a 12 year old, not a 15 year old.

I know, their will always be people that annoy you and the best you can do is to just keep going. It's not the fact that people eat ice cream wrong, it's the fact that they think they are being funny doing it. People will always annoy me, always. I do tend to get over it most of the time, I just think I'm allowed to my opinion, and my opinion is that planking/owling/cone-ing is flat out retarded.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
INF1NIT3 D00M said:
novixz said:
How about next we can push ourselves off 4 story roofs in recycling bins?
Sounds good. I'm on it. Grabbing my camera now and it's off to youtube.
Then after that, I'm going to go Blizzarding. It's this thing I'm starting where you cut the bottom out of a blizzard and try to eat the whole thing before it falls out the bottom.
And after that we can go quenching, it's when you piss in a cup and toss it in the face of children.

Cheeseman Muncher

Apr 7, 2009
This is a bit daft. =/ All you're doing is dripping ice cream on yourself both a)wasting ice cream and b)walking about with white stuff on your trousers for a while. Both of these lead to you looking like a tit.

Though, to be fair, I have seen worse.