And you thought planking was stupid.

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
The only problem I have with 'cone-ing' is that it's unlikely that the morons doing it would suffer grievous bodily injury or die, which was my favourite thing about planking. Knowing these tools cool possibly kill themselves for a photo op was one of my little pleasures in life. I propose they do coning underwater. For 15 minutes. That's far funnier, and it increases the fatalities quite substantially. ie All of them.

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
novixz said:
Just when planking seemed to die down, owling became all the rage. For those of you who don't know what owling is, it's when people go to the edge of something and pose like an owl, I know it's dumb as shit. Just when people thought we couldn't get anymore stupid, some jackass invents cone-ing. For those of you who don't know what cone-ing is, it's when you go to a fast food place, order and ice cream, and when they hand it to you, you grab it by the ice cream and not the cone. EX: AHAHAHA so funny and witty, my sides are splitting and my organs are spewing out the openings. This is why society is so dumb at times. *sigh* So have you ever seen somebody plank/owling/cone-ing IRL? If you did what was your reaction. Also what do you think of the whole planking/owling/cone-ing thing?

Edit: I also just think it's a waste of food, money, and time.
While I didn't laugh at the video, I actually laughed at the idea of the awkward moment when you grab the ice cream by the... cream. I know, I'm one of those imbeceles, but that actually seems funny to me.
Also, I like planking. It's just a silly thing to do, it doesn't hurt anyone as long as you don't do it in a road or soemthing.

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
Glerken said:
Uhhh what. The Mcdonalds workers seemed to enjoy it. I know I wouldn't mind if I were working a drive thru and someone did that, working at Mcdonalds is boring as shit, so if anything amusing happens I'd be happy.
He asks for another cone or a refund. not the case with the videos of cone-ing but there are people willing to put your job in the line for some laughs. Or Youtube views.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
Coning is kinda funny, and quite Original, but Planking is just retarded, and crap.

The best thing to do in public however, will always be Parkour. None of these can ever match that.
You seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that unlike parkour, any idiot can do planking and cone-ing.

Doing parkour in public will leave you looking like some arrogant twat
"oh look at me, i'm like the result of spiderman mating with a ninja, and an alien from the alien movie, so i can move freely around everywhere with cat-like grace, aren't you jelly you sorry ground-bound walking bastards, i'm too good to walk the same pavement as you, so i'll just fly over the rooftops instead like some super-hero, cause i can, and you can't"

While planking and cone-ing, on the other hand leaves you looking liek a real fella, a man of the people:
"hey guys, look at me, i can do stupid stuff and seem to enjoy it beyond belief, which will make you feel glad, cause depe inside, you'll know that no matter how retarded you are, theres always someone way worse, and if it looks funny, you can even do it yourself, cause this require no skills at all!"

So keep in mind that while world war 3 was avoided due to politicla leaders feeling friendly after laghing with each otehr over how stupid some planker was, countless wars have been fought, with the result of tons of innoscent lives beeing lost, doe to various leaders envying the other leaders flambouant displays of unnatural dexterity, and nearly heretic defiance of the laws of normal-people physics, such as the law of icarus "thou shalt not fly gravefuly through the sky without the aid of overly gas-consing jet engines"

I sincerely hope you understand this, because even though you probably didn't intend to, your post was extremely elitist, bordering on classifying the majority of the world as second class non-ninja people.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
teisjm said:
Jazoni89 said:
Coning is kinda funny, and quite Original, but Planking is just retarded, and crap.

The best thing to do in public however, will always be Parkour. None of these can ever match that.
You seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that unlike parkour, any idiot can do planking and cone-ing.

"oh look at me, i'm like the result of spiderman mating with a ninja, and an alien from the alien movie, so i can move freely around everywhere with cat-like grace, aren't you jelly you sorry ground-bound walking bastards, i'm too good to walk the same pavement as you, so i'll just fly over the rooftops instead like some super-hero, cause i can, and you can't"

While planking and cone-ing, on the other hand leaves you looking liek a real fella, a man of the people:
"hey guys, look at me, i can do stupid stuff and seem to enjoy it beyond belief, which will make you feel glad, cause depe inside, you'll know that no matter how retarded you are, theres always someone way worse, and if it looks funny, you can even do it yourself, cause this require no skills at all!"

So keep in mind that while world war 3 was avoided due to politicla leaders feeling friendly after laghing with each otehr over how stupid some planker was, countless wars have been fought, with the result of tons of innoscent lives beeing lost, doe to various leaders envying the other leaders flambouant displays of unnatural dexterity, and nearly heretic defiance of the laws of normal-people physics, such as the law of icarus "thou shalt not fly gravefuly through the sky without the aid of overly gas-consing jet engines"

I sincerely hope you understand this, because even though you probably didn't intend to, your post was extremely elitist, bordering on classifying the majority of the world as second class non-ninja people.
What!? you've lost me.

I didn't mean that at all. I just like Parkour, and the people who can do it, are not in any way shape or form superior to anyone else.

I seriously don't understand what you are trying to get across here, but by the looks of things I'll say you are just trying to start up an non existent argument, that I shall not be taking part in.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
teisjm said:
Jazoni89 said:

What? you've lost me.

I didn't mean that at all. I just like Parkour, and the people who can do it, are not in any way shape or form superior.

I seriously don't understand what you are trying to get across here, but by the looks of things I'll say you are just trying to start up an non existent argument, that I shall not be taking part in.
Here's the TL:DR version, now rid of all failed attempts at sarcasm:

Parkour is awesome
Planking... not so much.

guess i should quit writing stuff like that when i'm too tires to get my point across

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
No, I'm just full of rage. I'm not a nice person, I don't try to be a nice person.
Your face is a nice person.
ADOIFJDSOBNORAJFDOIJFRBRGOPRJGIPVJODFNBDFPBJERPGJE9BJD9IPB JF9G HNJERGIJFIBJDFEROPRGJR89HB45YUF98GBNFIO NFIGJOVJDVSD
FS[DBGOJERIOPGIJASD[JFIBJERGJDAFIGBEADGH See that? That's what happens when people say things like that and trigger my angst button.
...Right, sorry, should've seen that coming. Shutting up now.
Thanks, you almost made me break my netbook. I was just about ready to go out and take a few whacks at something with an ax if you smarted off with me with like a comment like "cool story bro."
Cool story, brah. XD

As for the coning, I'm ambivalent towards it.
As for you complaining about society, I'll just you let mature a bit.
Perspective is a lovely hand to hold, and maintaining a holier than thou attitude doesn't really help the case. Hasn't your MLP taught you anything about peace and understanding?

KoalaKid

Apr 15, 2011
Alphakirby said:
Vrach said:
Thanks, this thread can now be used as a case in point answer to all the "Why does the rest of the world think Americans are idiots" threads :p
Indeed,Hell I'm American and I think Americans are idiots,and they seem to prove that they're on the ball with that.
calling yourself an idiot is pretty idiotic.

KoalaKid

Apr 15, 2011
I have never heard of any of these things, but as far as I can tell they all seem like harmless fun, so whats the problem?

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Darksteel Mike said:
No, cone-ing doesn't hurt anyone and they are only doing it at their own pocket change expense, but I still have a problem with these numbskulls: The fact that they toot their own skinflute so hard on this, labelling it (and planking) an EXTREEEEME (hello, 90's) sport and posting "epic" coneing videos every****ingwhere like it'll get them an acting career. Doing randumb **** isn't that fucking noteworthy; if it was, let's just cut out the middleman and actually organize "Upper-class Twit of the Year" already.

Edited for people who think words can hurt you.
I like how you missed a fuck :)

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
Thedayrecker said:
Driving with sticky hands seems uncomfortable...
It's not a problem for me...
Oh wait, you were talking about coning.
novixz said:
I'm just about ready to smash your face in with crowbar. I don't think I'm better than everybody else. I suck, we all suck, the world sucks, you're going to die in a few years and nobody gives a fuck in 20 years.
Whoa, there bucko. Why don't you scream a little harder for attention? No wait, we still can't quite hear you. Yeah, nobody is giving much of a fuck. Maybe if you just drop the act and go balls-out someone will notice? Nope, still nothing.
In related news, a young man has started a new trend known as "Housecatting". An extremely difficult and dangerous pursuit, it's taking the nation by storm. Pictures of the act are expected to surface within the hour!

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I think all the 'trends' are stupid (planking, owling, coning), but I don't really care if they do it - as long as no one gets hurt.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
No, I'm just full of rage. I'm not a nice person, I don't try to be a nice person.
ADOIFJDSOBNORAJFDOIJFRBRGOPRJGIPVJODFNBDFPBJERPGJE9BJD9IPB JF9G HNJERGIJFIBJDFEROPRGJR89HB45YUF98GBNFIO NFIGJOVJDVSD
FS[DBGOJERIOPGIJASD[JFIBJERGJDAFIGBEADGH See that? That's what happens when people say things like that and trigger my angst button.
Thanks, you almost made me break my netbook. I was just about ready to go out and take a few whacks at something with an ax if you smarted off with me with like a comment like "cool story bro."
Cool story, brah. XD

As for the coning, I'm ambivalent towards it.
As for you complaining about society, I'll just you let mature a bit.
Perspective is a lovely hand to hold, and maintaining a holier than thou attitude doesn't really help the case. Hasn't your MLP taught you anything about peace and understanding?

I'm just about ready to smash your face in with a pastry. I don't think I'm better than everybody else. I suck, we all suck, the world sucks, and that's why we're surrounded by hookers.
Aww, it's really cute how hard you trying to sound angsty.
If you really didn't think you were better than them, why would you post this thread saying how stupid people are?
Besides, you do realize that stupidity is entirely subjective in this situation, right?

Ossian

Mar 11, 2010
Jeez people need to grow up... Oh and I'm not talking about the cone-ing people, I'm talking about the people that are like "People like this ruin the world"

Seriously? Learn to enjoy silliness and stop taking life so seriously, you'll understand when you're older that being serious and judging everything will only make you miserable.

I think Cone-ing is completely idiotic and I'm glad people will do anything to make someone smile and have a good day.

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
Here are my own personal adventures in Housecatting. It's all the fun of planking, combined with all the danger of live housecats. Don't try this at home, kids!
http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g429/Fixer951/?action=view&current=Safe.jpg
http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g429/Fixer951/?action=view&current=SafeAlt.jpg

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Coning just sounds unpleasant. I mean, you end up with ice cream all over your hands, and don't even get to eat the ice cream.

MaxwellEdison

Sep 30, 2010
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
I know you can't respond, but I'm seriously laughing my ass off right now. You're the epitome of the "I'm better than the rest of humanity" moron attitude.
You know what's 10,000 times worse than two videos of guys grabbing ice cream the wrong way? Your anger issues. If you're not trolling hard (and hey, you probably are) than you seriously need pills.
Thanks for the entertainment man, you're hilarious.