Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
MaxwellEdison said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
No, I'm just full of rage. I'm not a nice person, I don't try to be a nice person.
Your face is a nice person.
ADOIFJDSOBNORAJFDOIJFRBRGOPRJGIPVJODFNBDFPBJERPGJE9BJD9IPB JF9G HNJERGIJFIBJDFEROPRGJR89HB45YUF98GBNFIO NFIGJOVJDVSD
FS[DBGOJERIOPGIJASD[JFIBJERGJDAFIGBEADGH See that? That's what happens when people say things like that and trigger my angst button.
...Right, sorry, should've seen that coming. Shutting up now.
Thanks, you almost made me break my netbook. I was just about ready to go out and take a few whacks at something with an ax if you smarted off with me with like a comment like "cool story bro."
I know you can't respond, but I'm seriously laughing my ass off right now. You're the epitome of the "I'm better than the rest of humanity" moron attitude.
You know what's 10,000 times worse than two videos of guys grabbing ice cream the wrong way? Your anger issues. If you're not trolling hard (and hey, you probably are) than you seriously need pills.
Thanks for the entertainment man, you're hilarious.
I'm sure he's very pleased with himself and rewarding his trolololing efforts with a big ol' fist full of icecream. Cone on Troll... cone on.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Wabblefish said:
El Poncho said:
Pfft, Sneaky Nuts is where it's at:

I'm finding it weird that the uploader has blocked the video from Australia yet the show is Australian and people from other countries usually don't care about Chris Lilley's shows (American humor is different to British and Australian humor)

EDIT: Also planking, coning and owling are really stupid...my country is full of lots of bogans so I'm not surprised most of those fads originated here.
I think it's because the video clip was uploaded by BBCiPlayer.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
KoalaKid said:
Alphakirby said:
Vrach said:
Thanks, this thread can now be used as a case in point answer to all the "Why does the rest of the world think Americans are idiots" threads :p
Indeed,Hell I'm American and I think Americans are idiots,and they seem to prove that they're on the ball with that.
calling yourself an idiot is pretty idiotic.
EXACTLY MY POINT!!!

bla bla bla,don't want this to be a low content post.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
MaxwellEdison said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
No, I'm just full of rage. I'm not a nice person, I don't try to be a nice person.
ADOIFJDSOBNORAJFDOIJFRBRGOPRJGIPVJODFNBDFPBJERPGJE9BJD9IPB JF9G HNJERGIJFIBJDFEROPRGJR89HB45YUF98GBNFIO NFIGJOVJDVSD
FS[DBGOJERIOPGIJASD[JFIBJERGJDAFIGBEADGH See that? That's what happens when people say things like that and trigger my angst button.
Thanks, you almost made me break my netbook. I was just about ready to go out and take a few whacks at something with an ax if you smarted off with me with like a comment like "cool story bro."
I know you can't respond, but I'm seriously laughing my ass off right now. You're the epitome of the "I'm better than the rest of humanity" moron attitude.
You know what's 10,000 times worse than two videos of guys grabbing ice cream the wrong way? Your anger issues. If you're not trolling hard (and hey, you probably are) than you seriously need pills.
Thanks for the entertainment man, you're hilarious.
Oh if they want to cone let them have fun with it it's not hurting me. ...I think I maybe bipolar. I don't have anger issues, I'm not slamming everything in my room because of a few things a guy on the internet said, that's anger issues. I just think it's stupid and a waste of time. Sorry for having my own opinions. Sorry you think we all live in Oceania.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
Cool story, brah. XD
No, I don't let any grudge die. You're damn right it's a cool story, wanna fight about it? Also, to troll the troll:
Your trolling attempt is... misguided.
You seem to have missed my response about this conversation 15 days ago.
Here, I'll save you the trouble:

Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cool story, brah. XD

As for the coning, I'm ambivalent towards it.
As for you complaining about society, I'll just you let mature a bit.
Perspective is a lovely hand to hold, and maintaining a holier than thou attitude doesn't really help the case. Hasn't your MLP taught you anything about peace and understanding?

I'm just about ready to smash your face in with a pastry. I don't think I'm better than everybody else. I suck, we all suck, the world sucks, and that's why we're surrounded by hookers.
Aww, it's really cute how hard you're trying to sound angsty.
If you really didn't think you were better than them, why would you post this thread saying how stupid people are?
Besides, you do realize that stupidity is entirely subjective in this situation, right?

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
Cool story, brah. XD
No, I don't let any grudge die. You're damn right it's a cool story, wanna fight about it? Also, to troll the troll:
Your trolling attempt is... misguided.
You seem to have missed my response about this conversation 15 days ago.
Here, I'll save you the trouble:

Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cool story, brah. XD

As for the coning, I'm ambivalent towards it.
As for you complaining about society, I'll just you let mature a bit.
Perspective is a lovely hand to hold, and maintaining a holier than thou attitude doesn't really help the case. Hasn't your MLP taught you anything about peace and understanding?

I'm just about ready to smash your face in with a pastry. I don't think I'm better than everybody else. I suck, we all suck, the world sucks, and that's why we're surrounded by hookers.
Aww, it's really cute how hard you're trying to sound angsty.
If you really didn't think you were better than them, why would you post this thread saying how stupid people are?
Besides, you do realize that stupidity is entirely subjective in this situation, right?
Like I said: We all suck. Let me ask you something, is your death going to be relevant in 90 years after you're dead? I'm not agnsty, I'm just cynical.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
novixz said:
Like I said: We all suck. Let me ask you something, is your death going to be relevant in 90 years after you're dead? I'm not agnsty, I'm just cynical.
Cynicism is just a by-product of angst.

EDIT: This can be flipped around, obviously, but you come off more as an angsty teenager than a cynical one. You cut yourself?

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
I've always been cynical, I come from a cynical family. In fact, I have a lot to be cynical about.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:

EDIT: This can be flipped around, obviously, but you come off more as an angsty teenager than a cynical one. You cut yourself?
I've always been cynical, I come from a cynical family. In fact, I have a lot to be cynical about.
Read the EDIT.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:

Read the EDIT.

......I don't want to talk about that......

-LOW CONTENT POST STOPPER!-

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:

Read the EDIT.

How about this:
Cynicism is just an excuse for not wanting to do the world or yourself any good.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:

Read the EDIT.

How about this:
Cynicism is just an excuse for not wanting to do the world or yourself any good.
I don't want to do the world/myself any good. It would just be completely stupid.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Yeah, but without wanting to get insulting, your cynical attitude seems to go way beyond reason. Are they doing something stupid? Yes. Are they harming anybody? No. Theyre not even harming themselves, which is usually the case with these trends. So why do you give a fuck?
You may have been quoted about this already, but some people have been harmed planking. Some folks have even died.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rly-this-morning/story-e6freuy9-1226056292162

The acts of planking and owling ARE inherently dangerous. Cone-ing just seems more annoying than anything. Really, it seems more annoying for the person doing the "cone-ing" as he now has a hand full of ice cream and no cone to eat it from. Truly, a tragic thought.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
novixz said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
While I really cant see the appeal or humor in this cone-ning (?) thing, your THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY AND THE WORLD! reaction is just as puzzling.
I just tend to be cynical. It's just the fact that people can come up with something this stupid that makes me want to cut myself off from the outside world.
Why its all in good fun its not like it hurts anybody. Whats the point in living if you can't laugh and have fun and get a little silly once in a while (I hate the word silly gah)

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
rhizhim said:
we need more people like this guy:

seriously we need an army of these.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

God, I love 5 second films.

As for coning. Was pretty meh, was more funny watching the reactions but that's similar with most things.

But you know what's even more stupid than planking, coning, owling AND justin beiber combined?

People who turn every little thing into a reason humanity is "teh suxors."

You don't like society or humanity? THAN GET OFF MY PLANET!

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:

Read the EDIT.

How about this:
I don't want to do the world/myself any good. It would just be completely stupid. [/tryingtoohard]
Lol