Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Like I said: We all suck. Let me ask you something, is your death going to be relevant in 90 years after you're dead? I'm not agnsty, I'm just cynical.
Cynicism is just a by-product of angst.

EDIT: This can be flipped around, obviously, but you come off more as an angsty teenager than a cynical one. You cut yourself?
I've always been cynical, I come from a cynical family. In fact, I have a lot to be cynical about.
Read the EDIT.

......I don't want to talk about that......

-LOW CONTENT POST STOPPER!-
How about this:
Cynicism is just an excuse for not wanting to do the world or yourself any good.
I don't want to do the world/myself any good. It would just be completely stupid. [/tryingtoohard]
Lol
Why aren't you cynical? Everything sucks.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Like I said: We all suck. Let me ask you something, is your death going to be relevant in 90 years after you're dead? I'm not agnsty, I'm just cynical.

EDIT: This can be flipped around, obviously, but you come off more as an angsty teenager than a cynical one. You cut yourself?
I've always been cynical, I come from a cynical family. In fact, I have a lot to be cynical about.
Read the EDIT.

How about this:
Cynicism is just an excuse for not wanting to do the world or yourself any good.
I don't want to do the world/myself any good. It would just be completely stupid. [/tryingtoohard]
Lol
I can see the good in life.
Really, you just have to open your eyes.

Either that or lower those standards which are clearly too high.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:

Read the EDIT.

How about this:
Lol

I don't see the good in anything. Name one good thing you see in day to day life.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:

Read the EDIT.

How about this:
Lol

I don't see the good in anything. Name one good thing you see in day to day life.
Music, video games, fresh air, internet access, delicious food, pets, self-expression, freedom to do whatever the hell I want, freedom to receive the consequences for my actions, titties, rain (I don't get a lot of it where I live), the fact that I can be happy for no reason, alternatives for everything!

All of that is available to me on an average day-to-day basis, rain notwithstanding.
Why force your will upon everybody?

You get caught up on about how everybody sucks, yet you don't even realize that there is more to people than their problems. Even you, angst boy.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:

Read the EDIT.

How about this:
Lol

Music, video games, fresh air, internet access, delicious food, pets, self-expression, freedom to do whatever the hell I want, freedom to receive the consequences for my actions, titties, rain (I don't get a lot of it where I live), the fact that I can be happy for no reason, alternatives for everything!

All of that is available to me on an average day-to-day basis, rain notwithstanding.

You get caught up on about how everybody sucks, yet you don't even realize that there is more to people than their problems. Even you, angst boy.
I will now counter all of those things: The cost of music, automatically being labeled for playing video games, the fact that fresh air can be turned into smog, how everybody on the internet hates each other, the fact that food is proceed thoroughly and the chemicals that go into processing it, developing allergies to pets/the emotional problems from having a pet die, the fact you will be made fun of for self-expression, the consequences of those actions, the fact those consequences will scar you, the women that come with breasts will ask something from you, how rain makes your lawn grow quicker, basically meaning more mowing, the fact that somebody is going to come along and take away that happiness, how alternatives are never as good as the main thing.

Because I'm here to piss off everybody.

Their is always a problem in life.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:

Read the EDIT.

How about this:
Lol

I will now counter all of those things: The cost of music, automatically being labeled for playing video games, the fact that fresh air can be turned into smog, how everybody on the internet hates each other, the fact that food is proceed thoroughly and the chemicals that go into processing it, developing allergies to pets/the emotional problems from having a pet die, the fact you will be made fun of for self-expression, the consequences of those actions, the fact those consequences will scar you, the women that come with breasts will ask something from you, how rain makes your lawn grow quicker, basically meaning more mowing, the fact that somebody is going to come along and take away that happiness, how alternatives are never as good as the main thing.

There you go again, acting like only the bad things matter.
Perspective is a lovely hand to hold.

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
novixz said:
I also just think it's a waste of food, money, and time.

Actually, "cone-ing" like other cultural phenomenons, such as "planking" and "howling" are nothing more than the natural evolution of the human behaviour against an increasingly cold and formatized world.

These people turned these deserted empty places that we call society into their own playground. The moment nobody cares is the moment when everything is allowed.

These artists will be recognized in history books as pioneers of something much deeper with meaning, that will finally make a stand in our modern world.

Liudeius

Oct 5, 2010
Coning is just stupid. Posing weirdly in odd places can be funny, but turning it into a phenomenon just makes it boring.
(like the fifty million pictures of people supporting the leaning tower of Pisa)

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:
Zero_ctrl said:
novixz said:

Read the EDIT.

How about this:
Lol

There you go again, acting like only the bad things matter.
Perspective is a lovely hand to hold.
Bad things are the only thing that matter in life! Do you not just want to kill yourself at times on how the bad in the world far outweighs the bad. Even typing this takes some form of electricity you have to pay for, doesn't that just sicken you? Expressing your opinion cost money? WTF is wrong with the world?

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
novixz said:
Edit: I also just think it's a waste of food, money, and time.
I have to agree with you. But I also have to add, the girl at 2:45's cute.

There is also something I think I should add, and that's because you're half my age:

Lighten up, kiddo. I think these phenomenons are stupid, and you won't catch me doing them, but I also think it's great that people do these sorts of things. It shows that they still have a child-like quality to them and that's wonderful to see expressed in harmless ways. When you've seen enough gray days see if you don't smile at the stupidest shit when you get a little older.

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
novixz said:
Bad things are the only thing that matter in life! Do you not just want to kill yourself at times on how the bad in the world far outweighs the bad. Even typing this takes some form of electricity you have to pay for, doesn't that just sicken you? Expressing your opinion cost money? WTF is wrong with the world?
Dude needs to get laid....

Seriously man. Cheer the fuck up.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
Kurai Angelo said:
novixz said:

Lolz were to be had.

Anyway,
Without the bad in the world, we wouldn't have anything to compare the good to.
That reminds me of a South Park episode, Raisins [http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s07e14-raisins].

EDIT: This kid has gotten suspended twice for talking to me.
Third time is a charm?

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
Don't know if this has already been posted, but this MIGHT ruin coning for you. It didn't for me, but I just thought it'd be worth sharing

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
Zero_ctrl said:
Kurai Angelo said:
novixz said:

Lolz were to be had.

Anyway,
Without the bad in the world, we wouldn't have anything to compare the good to.
That reminds me of a South Park episode, Raisins [http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s07e14-raisins].

EDIT: This kid has gotten suspended twice for talking to me.
Third time is a charm?
Just doing my bit to bring joy to the world :p

I hope tbh. It's kind of sickening reading some of his posts. Fair enough he may have some real issues in his life, I'm not onw to judge. But the petty shit he just keeps whining about makes him sound like an ungrateful little shit. With all the disadvantaged people in the world who literally have nothing, he's complaining about having to pay for fucking electricity... I mean c'mon! Get some fucking perspective dude!!

EDIT: And the second I'm done posting he gets a suspension. Justice is served. Time to move on people.

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
General Ken8 said:
Don't know if this has already been posted, but this MIGHT ruin coning for you. It didn't for me, but I just thought it'd be worth sharing
Sad thing is that's probably the most worthwhile thing he has ever done.

Wolfe M. Howler

Jun 27, 2011
Also...

[img=http://artoftrolling.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/70709b9a-ce63-430b-ab95-0c8f24ceaf8e.gif]

http://artoftrolling.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/70709b9a-ce63-430b-ab95-0c8f24ceaf8e.gif

It seems he took my idea to heart.