Angry ex-girlfriend goes ballistic, rips off man?s scrotum

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Bealzibob said:
As someone whose has taken a axe spike to the balls I know it's no laughing matter but the media these days pay not attention to the lonely opinion of a battle harden viking.
Sorry but I think we need to get some context for that!

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
ReservoirAngel said:
Bealzibob said:
As someone whose has taken a axe spike to the balls I know it's no laughing matter but the media these days pay not attention to the lonely opinion of a battle harden viking.
Sorry but I think we need to get some context for that!
I think he's probably joking. After all, look at the rest of the post.

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
Altorin said:
Relish in Chaos said:
Altorin said:
Roast that woman on a spit as far as I'm concerned, unless it turns out the guy was a child molester or something
Fixed. There's nothing inherently bad about someone being sexually attracted to prepubescent children (which is the literal definition of a paedophile, not the media's), only if they act upon those urges.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
People can't help their urges. Seems like you've been a little indoctrinated by the media.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
AnarchistFish said:
[
People can't help their urges. Seems like you've been a little indoctrinated by the media.
Wait, what? Then why have I never acted on my urges I had when someone stepped on a nerve too hard?

They were really creative urges, too, that involved no harm to their health!

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
Vegosiux said:
AnarchistFish said:
[
Wait, what? Then why have I never acted on my urges I had when someone stepped on a nerve too hard?

They were really creative urges, too, that involved no harm to their health!
As long as they don't act on them, they shouldn't be demonised

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
Yeah... sorry for being a humourless prude but... why the hell are people laughing about this?!

I guess it's hard to be overly bothered by what people say on a forum (people on the internet will last at anything), but that journalist is just horrific. Seriously, I know Yahoo isn't exactly a bastion of quality journalism, but I wouldn't have expected them to stoop this low.

Moth_Monk

Feb 26, 2012
I wonder if this would have been a funny story if the roles were reversed?

HELL YES!

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
Well, now we probably won't be seeing this story on Feed Dump, so thanks for that.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Shawn MacDonald said:
Well thats okay because I would rip off her clit with a rusty spoon. I forgot the old saying, "clit for a ball." Making all these jokes and it is only funny because it happened to a guy. Of course if a guy cut his wifes tits off and threw them in the dumpster, it would be a different thread. There would be women on here bashing men, men being annoyed about womens rights. The men would treat it like a real problem and start wondering where all the good men have gone. Every women on here would want the guys penis chopped off. really doesn't matter, people don't like be labeled, even when it's true.
]
Actually, it would be exactly the same thread. I don't see anyone saying that it was okay or in any way defending it. And, actually, anyone who has made a joke about it IS a man so I don't see where women's rights comes into it. Most people are saying she should be severely punished for it so I don't see how it would be any different.

How come every time these threads come up it's always 'fuck women's rights' rather than 'that women's fucking psychotic and she needs to be punished for what she did'?

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
Hold on, and she managed to keep her face in anyway intact... How?

The natural reaction when something grabs onto your testicles (speaking as a male here) is to punch the face of whatever has grabbed them with every single ounce of strength in your body and then continue to punch it until it can no longer be a threat to your testicles.
This applies to any creature of any sex on the planet, be they a dog, a man, a woman or a damn fluffy rabbit.

Just saying. Damaging the balls is not cool. It's all up in the bible and everything (Deuteronomy 25:11-12).

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
madster11 said:
Hold on, and she managed to keep her face in anyway intact... How?

The natural reaction when something grabs onto your testicles (speaking as a male here) is to punch the face of whatever has grabbed them with every single ounce of strength in your body and then continue to punch it until it can no longer be a threat to your testicles.
This applies to any creature of any sex on the planet, be they a dog, a man, a woman or a damn fluffy rabbit.

Just saying. Damaging the balls is not cool. It's all up in the bible and everything (Deuteronomy 25:11-12).
Well it looks like that guy isn't getting into heaven. Jesus wants a full sack, no exceptions. Its cool, there's plenty of awesome people in hell though.

And yea I agree with the whole punching thing. If any of my family/friends touched my sack, no matter the relation, someone would get a black eye/broken nose. This guy must have bad reflexes, or she must've been really quick about it.

Either way, reading about this stuff makes men cross their legs and be super conscious about their junk for the next 20 minutes. Its more terrifying than any horror story.

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
Frankster said:
Ah gender based violence, it's funny when done on guys apparently.
It's always funny when done on guys. Didn't you know? The sword may be double edged on many subjects, but when it involves male genital mutilation, it's freaking comedic gold! BLunt the sword and HAVE AT IT!
AnarchistFish said:
Altorin said:
Relish in Chaos said:
Altorin said:
Roast that woman on a spit as far as I'm concerned, unless it turns out the guy was a child molester or something
Fixed. There's nothing inherently bad about someone being sexually attracted to prepubescent children (which is the literal definition of a paedophile, not the media's), only if they act upon those urges.

Seems like we've got another case of 'I know how you think and why because of one sentence'

Indoctrinated? Really now? It's an opinion. One differing from your own doesn't imply some form of forced thought process.

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
Darius Brogan said:
AnarchistFish said:
Altorin said:
Relish in Chaos said:
Altorin said:

Seems like we've got another case of 'I know how you think and why because of one sentence'
And their previous post and what the reaction to the other commenter suggests.[/quote]

Darius Brogan said:
Indoctrinated? Really now? It's an opinion. One differing from your own doesn't imply some form of forced thought process.
This isn't something I really want to get into cos it's a bit offtopic and pedantic, but paedophilia in general has been demonised to the point that even the mere suggestion of it terrifies and angers people, and that is definitely the fault of the media. Yes, it's a perversion, and yes it's possible for people to hold those views independently, but to be honest, I think that's the less likely option. "It's ok to physically harm someone if, they're a paedophile!" doesn't seem like an independent thought process considering the context. As far as I'm concerned.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
What in the world was going through this chick's mind?!
That's just---ouch. I didn't even think that was possible. [Well possible, yeah, but in a Saw/Hostel type of way. Not real life kind of thing.]

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Oh God...I didn't...I....is that possible? Why would you? Oh god...

The situation is painful that even I winced. Nails so sharp the break the skin and pull and pull and pull until it just breaks off or her nails slicing clean through that all she had to do was just pull off...

Christ, if that happened to my boob, someone would die.

But you guys are all hilariously horrible. When I finished wincing and started reading the comments, I nearly burst a gut laughing.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
If I had my scrotum ripped off I think i'd use that giant burst of adrenaline to rip off her tits and beat the crap out of her with em.