Mar 29, 2009
Liquidacid23 said:
IamQ said:
Liquidacid23 said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Liquidacid23 said:
...I have my sack pierced...
Sorry I can't... why would you do that?
well back when I was like 18 we were at a tattoo shop and my friend bet me I didn't have the "balls" to get a body piercing... so naturally I got my balls pierced... after that I just kept it cause it makes for a nice conversation piece... I mean no matter who I tell I have it done they always ask to see it so it gives me an excuse to whip my junk out a lot
And a good conversation starter it is. So I have to ask now: Are there any side effects from this? I mean, surely there must be some? Otherwise there would be alot more people with one.

Or would there really?
nah no side effects... it's just through the skin of the sack so it's not like a prince albert or anything... most of the time I forget it's even there
Oh the sack? I thought it was through the balls themselves. That explains a few questions I had in mind.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
joking about somebody's buts being ripped off on a casual forum?
kind of lolz

joking about a man having his nuts ripped off in a professional article?
not so lolz : \

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
Medically speaking, she could be tried for attempted murder, because shock like that is actually enough to cause a mans brain to shut itself down completely. It's highly likely that the only thing that kept him alive was the amount of adrenaline pumping through his system at the time.

Now for the generalizations: Women are all crazy, men are all crazy, but THAT was genuinely psychotic.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Yeah, the writer of that article should have her genitals cut off, and then have to face an article written like her own and see how she likes it really consider revising her article, it's pretty unprofessional.

Still, damn. Me ex-girlfriend is definitely crazy (so was I, at the time, really), and I could really see her doing this if she didn't sleep around so much. Feel bad for this dude, shit sucks.

Stu35

Aug 1, 2011
Man hits his wife, it's domestic abuse and it's abhorred.

Woman mutilates her boyfriend, it's a funny story.

Interesting... This articles going in the old favourites and getting wheeled out next time there's a debate on feminism (and it's failure to acknowledge that men get treated pretty damned unfairly when it comes to some rather serious issues).

Forgetitnow344

Jan 8, 2010
People will be people, and the article doesn't really go that deeply into the hows or whys of what happened... But what disgusts me most is how happy she seems to be about it all. She acts like it's the funniest thing ever. "As if the story isn?t already good enough?" What kind of monster thinks the story is GOOD? The only "good" part would be that he was taken to Ball Memorial. Up until that point, the story was completely devoid of positivity or humor. I'm sure if the story she was reporting on involved a woman getting her labia torn off, the tone would be with disgust and sorrow. Women like this is why we have the C-word.

Taylor Bigler is one **** of a journalist.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Well there you have it kids, don't ever put your junk in an angry womans hands... and good luck figuring out all their shades of angry.

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
And then women laughed about it on a talk show.

Ok well no they didn't. This isnt the first time this has happened.

Sperium 3000

Mar 16, 2009
It sickens me the way the writer of that article, and indeed most people here, are taking this with so much levity. Can you imagine the pain and humiliation that poor sob must have gone through? Would you all be joking like this if the roles were inverted and instead it was the guy who, say, tore his girlfriend's breasts off with his own hands? No, you'd be apalled and say how much the guy is a monster and blah, blah, blah.

In case you did not notice, I freaking hate double standards.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Sperium 3000 said:
It sickens me the way the writer of that article, and indeed most people here, are taking this with so much levity. Can you imagine the pain and humiliation that poor sob must have gone through? Would you all be joking like this if the roles were inverted and instead it was the guy who, say, tore his girlfriend's breasts off with his own hands? No, you'd be apalled and say how much the guy is a monster and blah, blah, blah.

In case you did not notice, I freaking hate double standards.
All I noticed is that you need to lighten the hell up.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Sperium 3000 said:
Actually, I probably would. I mean, hell, a couple posts ago I made a joke about a man murdering his entire family with a sword. Some might call my sense of humor sick. I just like to think it is pitch-black dark. :)

Anyway, come on man, don't get your nuts in a twist. :O

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
The title of the article is inaccurate. His scrotum was not anywhere close to "ripped off." Just, you know, squeezed. I mean, clearly he still has them as he says that they were really swollen afterwards.

idarkphoenixi

May 2, 2011
I'm not one to strike a woman...but if someone is ripping into my balls then it's time to say hello to Mr. Table Lamp.

Seriously, it doesn't sound like this guy was trying very hard to fight her off. Unless she's some 300lb chick a couple of punches in the nose should do the job.

Lord-Enonymous

Sep 26, 2011
Hey guys, what's going on in this topi-........wow...

I honestly didn't know that was possible...but now that I do...Oi, I'll have to make sure not to make any girls this angry...EVER!

TheVioletBandit

Oct 2, 2011
When the doctors were sewing his balls back on he should have requested they install one of those lifeline medical alert buttons inside of his scrotum, You know just in case this ever happens again.