Angry ex-girlfriend goes ballistic, rips off man?s scrotum

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

On a side note who the hell wrote that article? You can only say testicles so many ways before I stop taking you seriously.

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
Gatx said:
The title of the article is inaccurate. His scrotum was not anywhere close to "ripped off." Just, you know, squeezed. I mean, clearly he still has them as he says that they were really swollen afterwards.
"The police report indicates that the scrotum area was ?completely torn loose from his body.?"

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet the title's accurate...

Dr. Dice Lord

Feb 4, 2010
Wow, how'd that lady get life insurance?

Didn't they know she's in the DANGER ZOOOONE~!? YEEEEEEEAAAAH! *flys away on a T-Rex*

ot: Some b!tches be crazy, I don't know what else to say.

Dr. Dice Lord

Feb 4, 2010
Capitano Segnaposto said:
That is... Rather racist, don't you think.

OT: Scary.
Maybe a bit, but that's also making a decision based on a sample size of information. Maybe not the most varied test, but I feel his decision is justifiable based on presented evidence. One bad apple can easily spoil the lot, not to suggest anything about Puerto Ricans.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Lucem712 said:
TopazFusion said:
Perhaps she planned on selling them to a Krogan . . .
That made me laugh, now I feel like a horrible person.
I'm must be the devil himself then because I laughed from just reading the title. Sounding like something from a "Two Ronnie's" skit. But that would hurt more than anything else.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
What a douchebag, i hope she gets some Punishment for her actions besides just a fine.

if it was the other way around the guy would be in Jail for a couple of years

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
Jesus Christ, if I ever have to break up with someone I'll be wearing a cup for a few weeks after doing it.

idarkphoenixi said:
I'm not one to strike a woman...but if someone is ripping into my balls then it's time to say hello to Mr. Table Lamp.

Seriously, it doesn't sound like this guy was trying very hard to fight her off. Unless she's some 300lb chick a couple of punches in the nose should do the job.
Gotta account for having your balls crushed while trying to fight back. It's going to take any power out of your retaliation when you're in that much pain.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I wouldn't have thought that was physically possible.

Also, as mentioned, not funny.

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Huh, she went and pulled a Lorena Bobbitt on him...

Phasmal said:
Phasmal said:
Genital mutilation is not a joke.
I think the way it was reported is horrible and I don't understand why anyone would laugh about it.
Well... the cast of The Talk might disagree on that matter.

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
I understand peoples problem with the article. The double standards is terrible. I know the news article last year reporting on my (in my opinion harmless) collection of severed tits of the mistresses of my defeated enemies that I used to line the trophy wall of my pit took itself very serious. As someone whose has taken a axe spike to the balls I know it's no laughing matter but the media these days pay not attention to the lonely opinion of a battle harden viking.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Holy fucking shit. ***** be crazy 5 times over. I hope those balls recover. No innocent man should ever suffer that pain.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Aw, fuck...
You just don't do that to a man, not even if he turns out to be Satan himself.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Altorin said:
Relish in Chaos said:
Altorin said:
Roast that woman on a spit as far as I'm concerned, unless it turns out the guy was a child molester or something
Fixed. There's nothing inherently bad about someone being sexually attracted to prepubescent children (which is the literal definition of a paedophile, not the media's), only if they act upon those urges.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Why is that? There's nothing a paedophile can do about their attractions (short of something drastic like getting themselves castrated). Punishing them for simply being a paedophile is basically thought crime.

OT: I'll be honest, I thought this was sickening... until I read the part about the "Ball Memorial Hospital".

Now I think this is hilarious.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Pfheonix said:
Okay, after cradling my junk for a good five minutes after finishing it
Exactly what I am doing now, and a mild hangover isn't helping either...

Holy balls, seriously, people can pull that hard? No more handjobs for me except when I do it myself.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Ok she has to be insane. There is nothing he could have done to deserve that. Hope the guy's ok and that she gets some serious help.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Gottesstrafe said:
Phasmal said:
Phasmal said:
Genital mutilation is not a joke.
I think the way it was reported is horrible and I don't understand why anyone would laugh about it.
Well... the cast of The Talk might disagree on that matter.

[Snip]
And I'm supposed to give a damn?
Also, I lol'd at the idea of talk-show hosts being `in charge` of anyone's life.

There are plenty of people on here thinking it's funny too. I don't get it.