Angry ex-girlfriend goes ballistic, rips off man?s scrotum

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
AnarchistFish said:
Darius Brogan said:
Indoctrinated? Really now? It's an opinion. One differing from your own doesn't imply some form of forced thought process.
This isn't something I really want to get into cos it's a bit offtopic and pedantic, but paedophilia in general has been demonised to the point that even the mere suggestion of it terrifies and angers people, and that is definitely the fault of the media. Yes, it's a perversion, and yes it's possible for people to hold those views independently, but to be honest, I think that's the less likely option. "It's ok to physically harm someone if, they're a paedophile!" doesn't seem like an independent thought process considering the context. As far as I'm concerned.
This is the internet, and you're communicating via text. One sentence can give no information about a person or their thought processes except that which is deliberately stated.

For all you know, I could be literally screaming at my computer right now, or I could rolling my eyes in disgust, twiddling my thumbs while a slave dictates what I want them to right, or any number of things that directly contradict the tone of the paragraph.

Pretending to be a psychiatrist and using a single sentence to presume some form of indoctrination, simply because their opinion differs from your own, is arrogant and stupid (No offense).

I apologize for going off topic and whatnot, but I've seen literally dozens of forums filled to the brim with people saying "Oh, you said 'this'? You're obviously a twelve year old sitting in your parents basement trolling, because 'this' is what you were thinking when you posted" and "You clearly have mental issues, because saying 'that' implies 'that' about you and how you think. I know this because you said 'that' and this' and it definitively means that you are a single, middle-aged male who shops at 7-11 daily just so you can see the cute girl behind the counter and fap to her late at night"

Imbeciles thinking that they can garner definitive information about a person, their life, their emotions, their thoughts, or any other facet of their life, simply by reading a few lines of text, irritate me.

Once again, I meant no offense, and your implication was comparatively mild, but it's a trend that needs to stop.

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
hehe..Reminds me of a thread I read and commented in about whether we would or wouldn't hit a woman. Yea. This is one of those situations where you get your knee and you stick it somewhere that'll bleed.

Commonly Confused

Jan 30, 2012
Wow. This happened in my city.
Huh.
Odd that I have not heard a thing about it.

Unless she had a damned good reason, I say lock her up and throw away the key.
Is she really only getting charged with a misdemeanor for the domestic battery?

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
The words scrotum and rip do not belong together.

Way to stay classy in a breakup girl!

And lastly, ball memorial hospital? SERIOUSLY?

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
If an angry ex comes in the door, don't keep sitting at the computer.

...this guy really needed a few lessons from the humble squirrel.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
"An Indiana man was..." Well there ya go. I live on the border to that particular state. We don't go there very much.