Angsty Legend of Zelda Movie Trailer Surfaces

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
No, just...No. I couldn't even watch through the whole thing, it was that painful. And the major thing that got to me...LINK DOESN'T FUCKING SPEAK!!!

The only Legend of Zelda movie I want to see made is this one.

Pity it's an April fool's joke :(

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Perect use for The Cure

Rusman said:
Am I the only one that would really like to see that made? It looks awesome in an epic terrible 80's film way.
No. No you're not, oh terrifying Weeping Angel. You know, you should really put a warning label on your avatar.

What was that noisd\g[ ndfiongh[o'i jjghu{_DE

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
As someone who was exposed to a lot of John Hughes movies as a child (My mom is a big fan) I can say with no shame that I would totally go see this.

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
Ice Car said:
This whole thing is a joke right?

RIGHT?
You remember that thing at the end where the guy is like "It's not real. We're not making it"?

Yeah. Don't worry.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Brainst0rm said:
Ice Car said:

RIGHT?
You remember that thing at the end where the guy is like "It's not real. We're not making it"?

Yeah. Don't worry.
Oh. I didn't watch the video because the idea sounded retarded.

It's just like how someone made a "High School/Teen Drama" version of the play Othello and I had to watch it. I don't think I need to say that is was absolutely horrible.

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
Ice Car said:
Brainst0rm said:
Ice Car said:

RIGHT?

Yeah. Don't worry.
Oh. I didn't watch the video because the idea sounded retarded.

It's just like how someone made a "High School/Teen Drama" version of the play Othello and I had to watch it. I don't think I need to say that is was absolutely horrible.
Ah! Sorry for being snarky.

And an angsty version of Othello sounds magnificent.

damse

Nov 2, 2009
Is it just me, or does any one else wana see that tuned into a movie or is it the 80's kid in me wanting to break out again xD

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
If this were a movie I would watch it. If it was an ass I would kiss it. And if it was a woman, I'd...well you know...tell it to make me a sandwich. ...Anyway I'd watch this.

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
As someone who is NOT a kid of the eighties but likes a fair number of eighties films (especially Breakfast Club) that looked like it would be kinda awesome...

...But much like everyone else here, I have an urge to watch the Breakfast Club again.

...I seriously need to get a Blu-Ray of that someday. >_>

OrokuSaki

Nov 15, 2010
Nope. I'm sorry, I really don't like the legend of Zelda..... at all. And one of my main reasons is that Link is unlikable. Entirely.

He doesn't evoke even the slightest sympathy to me because HE CANNOT SPEAK. Through the whole game people just talk AT him and he nods and goes on his merry way like it's his job.

THEREFORE, if there is EVER to be a Legend of Zelda movie made, I want Link's only line to be "Hyaaaaaaa!" and he must answer it to EVERY QUESTION. And people must ask him ridiculously complex questions that require multi-word answers just to poke fun at the stupidity of it.

But seriously, Ganondorf is more relatable, he's evil and he wants to take over the world. Link is just a robot who does everything that everyone ever tells him to do ever.

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
Macgyvercas said:
No, just...No. I couldn't even watch through the whole thing, it was that painful. And the major thing that got to me...LINK DOESN'T FUCKING SPEAK!!!

The only Legend of Zelda movie I want to see made is this one.

Pity it's an April fool's joke :(
they actually made this to try and piss off fans, but it only made them geeks out.