Ani-Chan

laryri

May 19, 2008
So now you're turning our badass male villains into girls? This is just another example of the vast feminist conspiracy at work.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Yay. Katawa Shoujo. <3 I do think someone need to mod your need character idea in. I think so indeed.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well I certainly wasn't expecting this. Epic win. Especially in the second panel.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Is it bad that the title made me think of Vader in a Japanese schoolgirl uniform before I opened the comic?

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
laryri said:
So now you're turning our badass male villains into girls? This is just another example of the vast feminist conspiracy at work.
Great Scott! Kenji was right all along!

OT: That has to be one of the weirdest crossovers I have ever seen.

Mathak

The Tax Man Cometh
Mar 27, 2009
Is it just me, or is Emi in panel 1 contemplating whether or not my flayed skin will make a fine poncho?

I'd totally buy a Ani-chan DLC btw. Especially if it had a Miki or Saki path included.

Dec 14, 2009
I don't know what's weirder, the fact that Vader's a Japanese schoolgirl, or that I'm perplexed as to why he/she is wearing clothes over his/her armour.

Mathak

The Tax Man Cometh
Mar 27, 2009
Irradiated Tiger said:
Well that was...unexpected.

What personality would Vader-chan have anyway?
I'm guessing she'd be Tsundere.

'S-stupid r-rebels...it's not like I'm blowing your p-planet up b-because I l-like you or anything!'

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Well Vader was disabled and a whiny little girl in the prequels so if that's that Vader it fits perfectly.

If that's 4 / 5 / 6 Vader then, well prepare for a promotion to solo artist whoever didn't draw that :p

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Mathak said:
I'm guessing she'd be Tsundere.

'S-stupid r-rebels...it's not like I'm blowing your p-planet up b-because I l-like you or anything!'
You, sir, win an Internets. That made my day.

However, I think you've ruined the Original Trilogy for me now, since that is the only thing I will ever hear from Darth Vader for the rest of my life.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Rated D for disabled xD, though ratings are for the people that play the game not for the characters of the game but what the hell.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Might as well add Tali in there for the weakness to disease thing, there's probably a gigantic list of people who could fit in there

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
laryri said:
You sure knocked that one out of the park good sir. Seriously, I laughed my ass off.