RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
Animazement 2014 Cosplay Gallery 3: Pokemon and Kill la Kill Edition

Prepare for a Kill la Kill overdose.

Read Full Article

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
The last few shows on Toon Disney/Disney channel before they all went to shit. Good cosplay. Miss that show.

Chris Ingersoll

Jun 21, 2013
#6 looks like more Pokémon. My best guesses are Swablu/Altaria, trainer from Ruby/Sapphire, and Torchic.

EDIT: And surely 16 is Charizard, yes?

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
The latest bioShock Infinite DLC. Still better than BioShock Infinite.
Was that quip really necessary?

OT: Damn that's some impressive cosplay. The amount of Kill la Kill pleases me. Also that Ruby is gorgeous! I want that scythe.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Drummodino said:

OT: Damn that's some impressive cosplay. The amount of Kill la Kill pleases me. Also that Ruby is gorgeous! I want that scythe.
I thought the same thing. I take it this guy didn't like BioShock Infinite?

The Lightning costume from XIII-2...I think that's the best out of all of them. That one wins for me.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Some nice cosplay at this event!!

On the group picture I find Deadpool down in the right corner whom Deathstroke was looking for... But I can't find him in the picture... maybe he's up at the roof somewere aiming at the very moment?!

Then in the group picture, in the middle, I also spotted a big part of Akatsuki, whom were not in any of the single/smaller group pictures.

Chris Ingersoll

Jun 21, 2013
Guffe said:
On the group picture I find Deadpool down in the right corner whom Deathstroke was looking for... But I can't find him in the picture... maybe he's up at the roof somewere aiming at the very moment?!
According to my wife's pictures, there was a huge Marvel/DC photoshoot. One of the shots was this:

Not sure if one of them is the same Deathstroke, but they certainly found each other...

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Drummodino said:

It still amazes me how fast that got popular* in a short amount of time.
And, my god, there's already a gender swap version of Ryuko.

*popular among anime fans, not the general public, AFAIK