Announcing The Sunday Funnies!

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Good to see new features but these comics weren't really doing it for me. I hope they grow into their role and develop.

Where is the winner of the previous contest? I thought her comic showed a lot of potential.

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
psudonym said:
I look forward to entertaining you all :)

Da Joz said:
but what about manly men doing manly things? (I think that's what it was called) It was hilarious.
Coelasquid has gone ahead and made her own website for her comic. It's been running for some time now! Go ahead and check it out, it's pretty awesome. http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/
Thanks for the tip, I bookmarked that page and added it to my regularly read webcomics.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Not to be offensive or anything.But the last time you guys tried Sunday Funnies,it kinda failed.Although I have higher hopes for this.

Apr 28, 2008
psudonym said:
I look forward to entertaining you all :)

Da Joz said:
but what about manly men doing manly things? (I think that's what it was called) It was hilarious.
Coelasquid has gone ahead and made her own website for her comic. It's been running for some time now! Go ahead and check it out, it's pretty awesome. http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/
Well thats my question answered. Thank you

OT: Very nice! Glad to see some returning!

Destal

Jul 8, 2009
I really like the idea of more web comics, I just found all of these to be lackluster. Maybe next week will be better.

Aug 25, 2009
So... Out of Tens was not the winner? What exactly happened to the webcomic contest? Suddenly people who did win apparently didn't and people who weren't even honoraries are getting webcomics.

I'm confused and frightened.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008

So wait... Out of Tens won the contest... What the heck is Critical Mass?

If the people who made Out of Tens decided not to go for it for whatever reason or it just didn't work out, it would have been nice to hear about it, Escapist.

You're starting to get notoriously bad for this kind of thing...

[Edit]: Thanks for the explanation, can't honestly think of why the name would need to be changed though... Out of Tens was actually a fairly clever name, Critical Mass just sounds like a bid to seem 'hardcore' for no reason...

... I'm also some-what disappointed that my one didn't end up there, but then again the near-enough non-existent feedback I got about it on the contest page (despite being an honourable mention) I'm not surprised...

Self esteem points -10

Bluh...

Although now I think of it, my entry was entirely introduction of the characters coupled with whoring myself out to the judges and staff...
So I guess they wouldn't work...

If they want New ones from me however...

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
Slycne said:
Critical Miss is Out of Tens, sorry if that caused any confusion.
O thank god. I was kinda pissed off when i didn't see Out of Tens on the list. Do you know what brought on the name change?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Feh, I'll give them a few more weeks to get better. I'm not too impressed yet.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
Archemetis said:

If the people who made Out of Tens decided not to go for it for whatever reason or it just didn't work out, it would have been nice to hear about it, Escapist.

[Edit]: Thanks for the explanation, can't honestly think of why the name would need to be changed though... Out of Tens was actually a fairly clever name, Critical Mass just sounds like a bid to seem 'hardcore' for no reason...

... I'm also some-what disappointed that my one didn't end up there, but then again the near-enough non-existent feedback I got about it on the contest page (despite being an honourable mention) I'm not surprised...

Self esteem points -10

Bluh...

Although now I think of it, my entry was entirely introduction of the characters coupled with whoring myself out to the judges and staff...

If your the guy who made the comic thats in your avatar pic i love you sir. Your comic is hilarious and i thought you should of at least come in like 2nd place. Not that i didn't like yours i just happened to out of tens more. If you ever make a website put up a link in your profile or somethin cause i would love to follow it

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
incinerate94 said:
Archemetis said:

Self esteem points -10

Bluh...

If your the guy who made the comic thats in your avatar pic i love you sir. Your comic is hilarious and i thought you should of at least come in like 2nd place. Not that i didn't like yours i just happened to out of tens more. If you ever make a website put up a link in your profile or somethin cause i would love to follow it
I haven't got a site, I am working on it though, should hopefully be up by the end of this month (provided I can design it, I'm kind of new to it all) and I'll have all the comics I make on it.

At the moment all I have is DeviantArt and a Facebook page...
But I make do with them while the site is under development.

DeviantArt: [link]http://teh-g-man.deviantart.com/gallery/#MiniGames[/link] That's my DeviantArt MiniGames gallery, there's currently 45 comics in there.

[link]http://www.facebook.com/pages/MiniGames/402907980038?ref=ts[/link]
And here's the MiniGames Facebook page.

So yeah there's those, but when the site comes up I'll likely announce it somehow.
And thank you for the kind feedback.

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
Nice. Nothing brilliant so far, but I'm not complaining if I get to read/watch three or four fun comics every sunday.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Uh! Comics!

You know, one of my favorites was Manly Guys Doing Manly Things. Well, too bad.
They all look good aside the BumHug Parade which was sorta creppy... Anyway!

Yay, comics!

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Aedes said:
Uh! Comics!

Yay, comics!
Well then, I have a treat [http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/] for you!

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
SuperMse said:
Aedes said:
Uh! Comics!

Yay, comics!
Well then, I have a treat [http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/] for you!
Oh my GOD!
I love you! :D