Anonymous Hacks Westboro Baptist Church on Live Talk Show

Freethinker101

Sep 19, 2010
I can simply say I'm atheist, no I don't hate the religions in the world. But when you fanatics like this one, it makes me hate them for everything they are, and do. In my honest opinion if they were wiped of the face of the earth I would have no problem with that... They say their doing what god wants, let me think... godhatesfag.com? Doesn't that seem a bit unjust for a church and the people its targeted to?
So if anonymous is to do anything else, it would be great if he shut down all the sites permanently, posted by Westboro Baptist Church. I would consider him a hero of the online world wide web.

UnmotivatedSlacker

Mar 12, 2010
midget_roxx said:
Set up IMO. Anon doens't have a rep, it's just a bunch of people on the net. Wouldn't be surprrised if WBC hired some guy to pretend to be a spokesperson for them
Actually, I've heard this guy speak for Anonymous before. Some guy posted a link or two in here somewhere if you're curious. And Anonymous is more organized than you think, they couldn't have pulled off some of their bigger stunts without some sort of coordination.

ace_the_poet

Feb 17, 2010
Wow, that woman is purely delusional if she thinks that she is in any way doing God's work. Ironically, she's doing Satan's, by casting Christians as lunatics.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
Abedeus said:
NOBODY POST! 666 RESPONSES!!

Aw crap, I ruined it, didn't I?
Lol I was just going into the forum to say to whoever made this post that they ruined it. I can't believe I was already Ninja'd

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
Alluos said:
Lols, she's actually insane...
That "over 9000 sins" part was pure gold.

"I'm mature, I'm going to interrupt you a lot!" That's really all I got from her.
The over 9000 thing had me in stitches too. ^^

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Ha! I loved the 3 minute mark.
He named all the sites that were down and then innocently said "That's not us by the way"
I love Anonymous sometimes. They can be pretty cool.

Edit: Hold on. Over 9000 sins? Does she really not get that?

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
This is amazing.

I can't believe how narrow minded that woman is. Many people dislike/loathe the Westboro Baptist church, but the second their website is brought down it's "obviously so-and-so's fault."

Anonymous clearly stated it wasn't them and she still didn't get it. Reading the message they posted on the WBC website gave me a kick. I was unaware Anonymous could handle things maturely but that blew me away. Not ignoring all the negativity surrounding the group, but the fact they have such anonymity and yet they manage at times to use their abilities to stop or bring light to rough and ugly situations is commendable.

Venatio

Sep 6, 2009
These Westboro Church people are scum, less than animals. If I ran over one of them, I would be more concerned for my car. It's easy to hate them - though I am hoping one of those scumbags die so that we can picket their funeral.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
My Gods its always funny as Hell to listen to those people talk about the word of God& how we are all sinners& were we are going to end up when we die

-M

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
well here's one case where I'm actually all for Anonymous...Westboro Baptist Church doesn't just make all churches and church goers look bad (and not just in the eyes of more ignorant haters of all things religious/God-related), but the intelligence of humanity's obviously devolving mental capacity

speaking of which: WBC...

"...is going to Hell for lying."

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
I'd say I don't know who to root for, but it's really pretty obvious; no one. Both organizations are failures of humanity. And I say that as a Baptist.

Scout Tactical said:
Anonymous is absolute freedom of speech. I don't know how anyone could dislike Anonymous.
Total freedom of speech is also freedom from responsibility. Which is why they can get away with sexually harassing a 11-year old [http://gawker.com/#!5589103/how-the-internet-beat-up-an-11+year+old-girl].