Anonymous Hacks Westboro Baptist Church on Live Talk Show

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
Okay. I'm ONE minute in and that lady is freaking me out. I can only smile like that when I'm planning something devious, and I suspect the same holds for her! >:O

Scout Tactical

Jun 23, 2010
JonnWood said:
Total freedom of speech is also freedom from responsibility. Which is why they can get away with sexually harassing a 11-year old [http://gawker.com/#!5589103/how-the-internet-beat-up-an-11+year+old-girl].
A worthy sacrifice.

rapidoud

Feb 1, 2008
tkioz said:
\
I'm a big supporter for free speech
WTH is free speech? Your right to say whatever you want? Well if I want to America and said whatever I wanted I'd get my head punched in, like anywhere else, so the USA isn't exactly "free" in that regard. Free Speech is a myth, my friend.

Firehound

is a trap!
Nov 22, 2010
Nitro_Hedgehog said:
i love how anonymous proudly declares his number of sins to be "over 9000"

will that DBZ reference ever die?
I was sad she didn't respond with "WHAT 9000!?!?"

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
rapidoud said:
tkioz said:
\
WTH is free speech? Your right to say whatever you want? Well if I want to America and said whatever I wanted I'd get my head punched in, like anywhere else, so the USA isn't exactly "free" in that regard. Free Speech is a myth, my friend.
We have different definitions of Free Speech then, to me it means that you can say whatever you want and the government can't send men in black suits with nifty arm bands to collect you in the middle of the night for a 9mm attitude adjustment.

At least to me, that's something worth supporting.

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
rapidoud said:
tkioz said:
\
Free Speech protects you from being silenced by the government, not from other people taking offense and kicking your ass.

kitsunema

Apr 16, 2009
CezarIgnat said:
"God will kick his ass"...way to make us Christians look very good and mature. God's not your personal weapon idiots...
/god/ is not your personal army.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
I'm waiting for just one person finally snapped and beat this **** to a bloody pulp. I'm totally starting a donation pool for their bail if it happens.

demouse

Nov 23, 2009
Anyone who thinks anon is capable of a publicity stunt clearly has no idea about the group (unless it has somhow, unbeknownst to me, moved off 4chan)

anon is not an organisation, it is a bunch of people from the internet.

WittyInfidel

Aug 30, 2010
demouse said:
Anyone who thinks anon is capable of a publicity stunt clearly has no idea about the group (unless it has somhow, unbeknownst to me, moved off 4chan)

anon is not an organisation, it is a bunch of people from the internet.
Anon has been off 4chan for quite some time. You'll still find a few that hang out there, but there is another place to hang out.

http://anonnews.org/
This website list some of their recent exploits and links. I find it far more a useful tool than 4chan.

Chronologist

Feb 28, 2010
Wow, this was awesome. I love how Phelps is like "Our site can NEVER be brought down" and then lie 5 minutes later it's been hacked. Way to go Anonymous.

I think that their response was completely justified. It is best to ignore the WBC, trolls that they are, but should they get airtime, it would be nice if someone as effective as Anonymous stepped up to the plate and wrecked them utterly. The fact that Anonymous managed to slip in a half dozen internet memes into the conversation only makes it more awesome.

Seriously, any group that thinks that comic book super heroes are "false idols that lead you to hell" deserves getting smacked on the nose like this.